1. Trainer ID and Secret ID, is it really random? or it is generated using a set algorithm?
2. What is the maximum digit allow for TID and SID
3. Can i change an in game generated TID without changing the in game generated SID?.
i'm asking this is because i'm planing to use a custom TID to breed a special pokemon. but i scared the SID might make cause it to become unlegit.
1. Yes, it is random (well, pseudo-random). Probably easier to edit it than to try to abuse the RNG.
3. Yes, just be sure that you change the TID on all other Pokemon as well to ensure you are still its original trainer.
It is possible to abuse the RNG to obtain any ID number you want (Within the legal boundaries)
Therefore, it is not random.