Pokemon Names and Trash Bytes

Redfire66

I've been having trouble recreating my Pokemon with Pokesav and Pokegen since I lost my game. So I kind of need someone to check the trash bytes and stuff of my Pokemon because I kind of suck at this trash byte stuff (I barely understand any of it). I need someone to fix up my Skarmory, (such as the trash bytes for the names and stuff) and if it would be helpful if you could explain this trash byte stuff too, such as 0x77 and stuff, I'm not sure where that would be located or how to find it. I guess it's using a hex converter? I'm kind of new so try not to flame me =S

Thx.

(no need for external links)

Edited by Guested

I looked at your Skarmory, and it is a legal Pokemon with valid trash bytes.

Trash bytes are bytes that no one knew what they were for until later. As for where to find trash bytes, they are the hidden hex values in Pokésav (upper right), but if you use Pokegen, you shouldn't have to deal with them.

If you do use Pokesav, then you can look here for a guide explaining what they mean.

Thanks for the check, so does that mean the name and stuff are alright? because I'm pretty sure that you only use a continuous "/FFFF" if it is event, but I'm not sure. (Ex. Skarmory/FFFF/FFFF/FFFF) and I think I already got almost all of Pokesav down including that.

Edited by Redfire66