New have a few questions

Babas

Ok so I'm new and have a few questions I hope someone can answer. I want to know if it's possible to send a pokemon using python and then use pokegen to change the ivs. I only need it for gen 5 so will the PID not matter if I have the right nature and am only changing the ivs? thanks for your help

• 7 months later...
Ok so I'm new and have a few questions I hope someone can answer. I want to know if it's possible to send a pokemon using python and then use pokegen to change the ivs. I only need it for gen 5 so will the PID not matter if I have the right nature and am only changing the ivs? thanks for your help

That works too, or you could go and use PokeGTS to upload it straight from the .pkm file that you edited and saved. Its also easier to do the editing straight from PokeGTS' built-in online editor for all Gen I-IV or use this for all Gen V Pokemon so that then you can receive it straight from there through the GTS on your DS system. For instructions on how to use PokeCheck or PokeGTS. Even if you go and do it through the long route of doing through Python then do make sure you back up every file. PokeGTS and PockeCheck do everything for you on on simple site! I hope this helped. Message me on the post or on PM if you have any questions.