What is your favorite Pokemon Movie

Mewtwo Ex

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember i bought it as a double deal. Buy one get one free. This and legend of the unown.

legend of the unown was alright i seen that one in the cinema i remember it cut out when charizard was battling entei we had to leave the cinema for a while while they fixed it!

legend of the unown was alright i seen that one in the cinema i remember it cut out when charizard was battling entei we had to leave the cinema for a while while they fixed it!

Yes it was very well thought through. However the first movie that i love and even cry is the FIRST and MOST notable: MEWTWO VS. MEW.

My favorite movie of all time. I wish a new movie with the Genetic Creature.

Yes it was very well thought through. However the first movie that i love and even cry is the FIRST and MOST notable: MEWTWO VS. MEW.

My favorite movie of all time. I wish a new movie with the Genetic Creature.

i thought you whould like that one looking at your avi and name!that one is my second favourite the end whould make anyone cry.

i thought you whould like that one looking at your avi and name!that one is my second favourite the end whould make anyone cry.

Second place for ''The Return Of Mewtwo''

The whole darn mountain became bright with psychic energy.:eek::eek::eek:

Second place for ''The Return Of Mewtwo''

The whole darn mountain became bright with psychic energy.:eek::eek::eek:

I remember that one it was good aswell was it the 4th or 5th movie?this was the last one i liked the newest one i saw was mew and that tree thing that was no good and the other one with manaphy was bad aswell.

I remember that one it was good aswell was it the 4th or 5th movie?this was the last one i liked the newest one i saw was mew and that tree thing that was no good and the other one with manaphy was bad aswell.

It was the fifth as i know of it. And you probably mean ''The mystery of mew'' With Lucario and the Regitrio.

After the Latios and Latias Movie i started to dislike the movies.

It was the fifth as i know of it. And you probably mean ''The mystery of mew'' With Lucario and the Regitrio.

After the Latios and Latias Movie i started to dislike the movies.

I never saw the latios and latias one.I think the last one i saw was the one with manaphy i gave up on the movies then because nothing really happend in that movie.I gave up on the anime ages ago it just got repetitive.

I never saw the latios and latias one.I think the last one i saw was the one with manaphy i gave up on the movies then because nothing really happend in that movie.I gave up on the anime ages ago it just got repetitive.

I actualy stoped watching it also, but it felt empty so i started watching it again. I just excepted it is going to be completely childish from now on.

I actualy stoped watching it also, but it felt empty so i started watching it again. I just excepted it is going to be completely childish from now on.

yeah its just the same thing over and over there is only so many times i can hear team rockets song before i want to kill them:D.I think i gave up on it half way through hoenn or somwhere around there.

yeah its just the same thing over and over there is only so many times i can hear team rockets song before i want to kill them:D.I think i gave up on it half way through hoenn or somwhere around there.

Hoenn was ok and the battle frontier was great, since i started from Ruby.

I was 8 when Red and Blue were the hottest games in my country.

after getting hooked on pokemon(with gold)i moved onto ruby then leafgreen.I had never played RB.Then one day in a friends house i was helping empty boxes because he had moved house i found pokemon yellow in a box with a load of junk!My friend let me have it and it still worked perfectly my friend had naver even used it!great game:D

after getting hooked on pokemon(with gold)i moved onto ruby then leafgreen.I had never played RB.Then one day in a friends house i was helping empty boxes because he had moved house i found pokemon yellow in a box with a load of junk!My friend let me have it and it still worked perfectly my friend had naver even used it!great game:D

It look's like i will have a chance of walking with a starter myself.

I liked The empire Mewtwo strikes back and Lugia's movie (what was it called again?) I also liked Destiny deoxys and Giratina and The sky bouquet (Seriously that name is better than "the sky warrior")

the others well... they were ok...

Oh! also, the pikachu's shorts are also ok!