DW Porygon Event

Bond697

DW Porygon at Nintendo's site

There's going to be an "Analyze" Porygon available soon along with a Porygon C-Gear skin. It is going to come as part of a guide costing 850 yen which will be about connections of some sort. There will also be a Porygon 2 doll available for houses in the Dream World.

porygon.jpg

It will be released May 18, 2011 and the serial number will be usable until April 26, 2012.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not so much that I don't want to share it just because I paid for it. It's that plus the fact that I got it on my main, personal game. If I post it here, everyone will have the same exact Porygon with the same PID as mine, with MY OT, ID and SID.

I have a solution to get one for the public soon.

It's not so much that I don't want to share it just because I paid for it. It's that plus the fact that I got it on my main, personal game. If I post it here, everyone will have the same exact Porygon with the same PID as mine, with MY OT, ID and SID.

I have a solution to get one for the public soon.

That doesn't make any sense. It's when you catch it that gives you the OT, ID, PID and stuff... right?

Yes, and that's why it DOES make sense. These are not like Wonder Card events at all. It's just a small bit of data sent from the PGL website to your game for a specified species of specified gender (and an extra bit of data to set a special move, if any) to appear in the High Link Forest.

Therefore, if I were to post the pkm file from my game, it would have all of my trainer data on it, because it has already been caught.

So basically no one is allowed to post .pkm files in this site anymore?

I wanted the porygon for my collection, sigh...

No one ever said that.

Suggestions have been made on how to get this pokemon if you really want it that bad. I don't see why you would want to "collect" other people's pokemon, though.

As I said before, DW events aren't events in the same sense as Mystery Gift events. There is nothing that defines it as a specific event, other than the fact that it is from the Entree Forest and that it has its Hidden Ability.

All these DW events do is make a pokemon appear for you to CATCH in your game. The date, OT/ID, and pokeball are defined when you catch it, not by any event settings.