Pokemon HG/SS General Trading Thread

SacredFire

I'm not sure I have the authority to do this, but I'm going to create a trading thread, since there isn't one already. Basically, you post what pokemon you're looking for on this topic and what special qualities you want it to have, and say what you're offering in return. Or, you can do something I thought of recently: if you have a pokemon from heartgold that isn't in soulsilver and vice versa, you can post that you're looking for a pokemon from SS that isn't in HG (specify which pokemon it is), and offer a pokemon from HG that isn't in SS (again, specify which pokemon it is). Or, if you have a pokemon that evolves with trading, you can do a request for someone to trade a worthless pokemon for your kadabra/dusclops/what have you and back again. Make sure you include your friend code for all three, be respectful, and do not steal other's pokemon. I'm sorry if this is against the rules in some way or there's already a trading forum, and if I'm asked to remove this topic or move it to another forum, I will gladly.

So, to start off, I'll make a simple request: I'm looking for someone to help me evolve my kadabra into an alakazam. Trade me a worthless pokemon, then trade it right back. While I don't mean to sound suspicious, I'll report anyone who steals my pokemon, so please don't force me to do that - I try to be friendly, but sometimes politeness doesn't work. Thank you for understanding.

Alright, then. I hope this complies with the rules.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll trade you! I have HG..

FC is: 2193-8123-3179

Name: Kevin

Look forward to hearing from you!

You can either PM me, or just reply to this post; whichever you prefer. :)

(Note: I have no intention of stealing your pokemon, I know how much they mean to me, so I wouldn't steal from you.)

Offering the following Events and shinies; looking for events and shinies I don't have, specifically events and shiny legendaries. Pm me with offers.

Shinies (most of these are RNG’d):

UT Lapras

UT Porygon2

UT Absol

UT Ralts

UT Beldum

UT Voltorb

UT Drowsee

UT Scyther

UT Bulbasaur

UT Charmander

UT Squirtle

UT Caterpie

UT Weedle

UT Pidgey

UT Rattata

UT Spearow

UT Pichu

UT Sandshrew

UT Nidoran Male x2

UT Cleffa

UT Vulpix

UT Cyndaquil

UT Tododile

UT Igglybuff

UT Zubat

UT Oddish

UT Chatot

UT Ekans

Exeggucute

Charizard

UT MYSTRY Mew

UT FAL2010 Mew

Hayley’s Mew (infected and cured with Pokerus)

UT Faraway Island Mew (Shiny)

UT PRI2010 Pichu

UT SPR2010 Pichu

UT FRU2010 Pichu

UT GAMESTP Pichu

UT Ash’s Pikachu

UT Surfing Pikachu

UT HVR2011 Celebi

UT WIN2011 Celebi

UT 10th Anniversary Celebi

UT GAMESTP Raikou

UT GAMESTP Entei

UT WIN2011 Suicune

UT WIN2011 Entei

UT GAMESTP Jirachi

UT SMR2010 Jirachi

UT WISHMKR Jirachi

UT Gamestp Deoxys

UT 10th Anniversary Deoxys

UT Movie 7 Darkrai

UT VGC09 Milotic

UT Berry Fix Zigzagoon

UT PKTOPIA Magmortar

UT Goon Scizor

UT Flower Paradise Shaymin

UT PALCITY Lucario

WORLD08 Lucario (infected with pokerus)

UT WORLD10 Crobat

UT MICHINA Arceus

UT TRU Arceus

UT TRU Dragonite

UT TRU Regigigas

UT TRU Shaymin

TRU Manaphy (infected with pokerus)

Edited by PokemonAndDBZ

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'll trade you! I have HG..

FC is: 2193-8123-3179

Name: Kevin

Look forward to hearing from you!

hi kevin,i already add ur fc..look forward to battle or trade with you in the near future :)

You can either PM me, or just reply to this post; whichever you prefer. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for a trapinch

something I can breed off of pass moves down to the one i'll actually train... Flygon is my ultimate goal that will know Earthquake Uturn Stone Edge and Dragon Claw.. If any of you know how to breed that would be nice to know as well.

And i'm kinda new at this. so... I don't know how to register you for friend pal zone thing...

I don't have a lot, although I do have all the starters. Several dozen scythers. a few Lapras's? Lapri?

I'll try to get what you want though.

• 1 month later...

I need trade partners. I've got Pokerus...I should be able to transfer it to the Pokemon you want. Right now I want to borrow A Heart Gold Kyogre for the Rayquaza event...I'm also looking to borrow an Arceus for the Giratina/Dialga/Palkia event... looking for permanent trades for: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Treecko, Torchic, Chickorita, Shieldon, Cranidos, and Regirock.

I have quite a few Pokemon...but not many that are obtainable outside Soul Silver.

my player name is Rupen

friend code: 1721-8469-2902

• 1 month later...

I'm searching for a mew, celebi and totodile, I can trade a lvl 38 shiny raticate, a lvl 63 blastoise, a chikorita lvl 15 (or bayleef lvl 16) and cyndaquil lvl 15 (or quilava lvl 30), a lvl 52 articuno a lvl 25 espeon and flareon, a lvl 48 persian, a lvl 26 arcanine, a lvl 44 ninetailes a, lvl 44 houndoom, a lvl 45 lairon, a lvl 45 manectric, a lvl 43 zangoose, a lvl 46 lunatone, a lvl 10 aerodactyl or a lvl 33 nidoqueen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

hi i need : squirtle, pilpup, charmander, torchic.

i prefer legit and lv 1 if it's level up i don't have problem.

and i have this list i get them in game :

Palkia 70

Dialga 70

eevee 20

? from unown 5

! from unown 5

natu 20

lugia 56

ho-oh 70

Sableye 28

and this list with ar code and all is legit :

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone! I am currently looking for: Arceus, Deoxys, Shaymin, Mew, Celebi, Manaphy, Darkai, Jirachi, Latios, Groudon from SS, Piplup, and I need a Rock, Wave, and Odd Incense.

I don't have much to offer, but I am able to infect your party with Pokerus :creep:

• 5 weeks later...