What were Entei, Suicune and Raikou before they were revived?

Destati

The legend states that Ho-oh revived three Pokemon that lived in its tower when it was burned. The three Pokemon were also given the forms of the three beasts, but they were never always like that (seriously. Suicune could have quenched the flames and Entei couldn't have been burnt).

I'm guessing Raikou was an Ampharos, Suicune maybe a Slowking and Entei maybe being an Arcanine (lets say he was crushed by the building then).

They could also have been a Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon though. But Eevee's not even catchable in the wild. I bet the Mansion owner guy just buys a bunch of them and releases them in his garden...

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be rather random if the trio were the only members of their species, and then were burned to death and raised back to life. It's possible, but it seems unlikely to me.

Then again, that would give Ho-Oh more incentive to bring them back.

The legend states that Ho-oh revived three Pokemon that lived in its tower when it was burned. The three Pokemon were also given the forms of the three beasts, but they were never always like that (seriously. Suicune could have quenched the flames and Entei couldn't have been burnt).

I'm guessing Raikou was an Ampharos, Suicune maybe a Slowking and Entei maybe being an Arcanine (lets say he was crushed by the building then).

They could also have been a Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon though. But Eevee's not even catchable in the wild. I bet the Mansion owner guy just buys a bunch of them and releases them in his garden...

It could be explained in the new games. However you are probably the first to remember that story, so because the lack of interest, a legend hasn't been thought up.

it is possible why did giratina get an ORIGIN form?what was wrong with the way it was?maybe it was a test for what i said!

I think because Nintendo realized that it's not good for anything in battles. Neither a sweeper nor a tank. (My opinion, Mine)

I think because Nintendo realized that it's not good for anything in battles. Neither a sweeper nor a tank. (My opinion, Mine)

Giratina does make a good sweeper in origin form while taking hits, but he's overshadowed by his two buddies Dialga and Palkia anyhow. Origin form is just for lore... not meant for competitive battles, I think. Giratina makes an amazing wall in Ubers, so I don't see the point in making him a sweeper (my platinum one is a sweeper though).

well alright its ability is better but further up the page it says ho-oh revived them and gave them the FORMS of 3 beasts so ORIGIN form and ALTERED/BEAST form dogs?it fits does it not?

well alright its ability is better but further up the page it says ho-oh revived them and gave them the FORMS of 3 beasts so ORIGIN form and ALTERED/BEAST form dogs?it fits does it not?

Why would we need a new form anyways? Suicune is already as good as he gets... his stat alignment couldn't have been any better :P

Why would we need a new form anyways? Suicune is already as good as he gets... his stat alignment couldn't have been any better :P

i am not saying they need new forms just maybe that is what they were it fits in the story.(suicune is pretty cool already:D)

i am not saying they need new forms just maybe that is what they were it fits in the story.(suicune is pretty cool already:D)

Yeah, but I would think Giratina is the unique one and all... I don't think they need any origin forms though. I used to think they had a baby form or something, but that wouldn't really help :-/

Well the three dogs look great now so I don't care about the story behind it. But it would still be cool to know how though.

More so, I want to know what happened to Mewtwo and the three legendary birds during this time. Yeah yeah, so they say the legendary birds left to Sinnoh in Platinum and all... but I don't like that story :-/

More so, I want to know what happened to Mewtwo and the three legendary birds during this time. Yeah yeah, so they say the legendary birds left to Sinnoh in Platinum and all... but I don't like that story :-/

maybe they will include the 3 birds just for kicks?dont think it will happen though i posted somewhere else about the sevi islands returning with kanto navel rock should be a normally acessible area and it should be mewtos new home.

maybe they will include the 3 birds just for kicks?dont think it will happen though i posted somewhere else about the sevi islands returning with kanto navel rock should be a normally acessible area and it should be mewtos new home.

I doubt the three birds will be in, now that they're in Platinum, unfortunately :(

Gosh, that storyline is so random...

Maybe they will add a smaller new region like Battle Frontier or something... hopefully. And I really want Mewtwo! :D

I doubt the three birds will be in, now that they're in Platinum, unfortunately :(

Gosh, that storyline is so random...

Maybe they will add a smaller new region like Battle Frontier or something... hopefully. And I really want Mewtwo! :D

someone else said that same thing when i said about mewtwo a while back.I never liked the running all over the place looking for those 3...they should have there own place like th regis in platinum maybe have your respective bird with you to awaken them?like regigias and the regis in platinum?just a thought..

In the manga, the 3 pokémon that became the dog trio looked quite small. Maybe they were 3 small pokémon, unrelated to any other species? This may be because The pokémon were never "named".

The thing about origin formes for the 3 dogs could be possible.