Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Kazo's B/W Tools

Re: Kazo's B/W Tools

Hmm, I'll try to remember what exactly I did so I can detail it. Basically I opened an overworld to edit, a house at the beginning of the game north of the hero's house. I would go inside that house and open the overworld in the npce. After that I would ADD a new npc and set the coordinates of where i wanted a character to appear, (say...x 1 y 1) and basically clone one of the characters in the room, using their script, facing, and everything but their ID number. I would set a new ID number, 3 in this case since this was the 3rd npc in the room. After that I would reinsert the narc, save outside the house. Reset the rom and enter the house. Each time I enter the house, the game would crash.

from your process description, you're obviously not reinserting the edited overworld file into a narc (or re-building a narc from the files folder). Narcs are essentially uncompressed zip folders. You can't insert an edited file in place of the narc.

The game crashes because it can't find the overworld file. The reason you're able to enter the game is because the current overworld is kept in the save file... so when you load in the game doesn't have to open narcs.

A quick note for BWME BW2 Test: I know it's currently buggy, but I just wanted to know if you could change Hugh's Pallete. Another quick note: Sync Pal seems to mess up the sprites

Hugh's Pallete is 053.rlcn
    Last edited by TiniVi; Apr 23rd, 2013 at 10:38 PM.

Added support for Bond697's nature hack for BWTE.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...ustor&p=162902

Um, hey! I downloaded the ZIP file/whatever, but Norton removed it, saying it was as threast to my computer. Naturally I freaked out, as I had a family computer die on me thanks to a Trojan. Is this normal? Thanks.

It's because of crappy anti-virus software, not an issue in the download.

Quote Originally Posted by Discordant View Post
    Um, hey! I downloaded the ZIP file/whatever, but Norton removed it, saying it was as threast to my computer. Naturally I freaked out, as I had a family computer die on me thanks to a Trojan. Is this normal? Thanks.
    is false-positive. Tool on PP all of them are safe.

Norton, MCAveeee, AVG are crap on default configuration :v better using clamav than that crap AV.
    Last edited by Andibad; Jun 2nd, 2013 at 12:26 PM.
    Pokemon X
    3DS FC : 3239-4504-5700 (Andibad), Need For Friend Safari, if someone help me out pm me for adding back your FC ^^

PMD Researcher DeveloperGame Save ResearcherROM ResearcherEvent ContributorModeratorSuper Moderator evandixon's Avatar
    An Aperture Science lab near Treasure Town
    Blog Entries

Use Microsoft Security Essentials (in you're on Windows 7). It's free and doesn't give this kind of false positive.
    (If you're on Windows 8, you're already covered with Windows Defender, which is basically the same thing.)

Hello Everybody. I am looking for a different program that would allow me to hack TEXT in Pokemon BW2. Any suggestions?

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but is there a list out there that identifies the narc entries within PPTXT?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarftail View Post
    I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but is there a list out there that identifies the narc entries within PPTXT?
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...l=1#post165199

I have added Hilbert and use N info. Although the sprite is Hilbert, the name in the battle is N. I want to change it into Hilbert.
    Can anyone help me with this ?
    BTW, can someone explain to me how to use BWTE expanded ? I have made extra trainer but I don't know how to add it to the game

NSLog(@"%c%c",58,41); Helpful Q&A Member

PPTXT to change text.
    Look here for trainer list info: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...l=1#post165199
    Using Extended: Search this thread->:http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...o-List-in-BWTE
    Adding: Scripting. I'm assuming you've already watched Kaphotics' video.
    Be sure to extend the trainer list if you add a new trainer.

Why is my a/0/0/2-382 in Chinese and boxes ?? Only found Bianca.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast