How to get/activate International Pokedex Infos?

dsa

Hi there i´ve got obtained the national dex and sent over some non US/UK pokes from Platinum/Pearl and SoulSilver over to my Black game but when checking the Dex entrys there is still standard english text instead of other Languages, eg. German, French or Japanese......so how to activate it or did Nintendo removed that great Feature introduced in Platinum and expanded in HGSS??

The easiest way to get foreign Pokedex entries is to trade over the GTS with foreign trainers. :)

well i own german Platinum and Pearl and i got some French, Japanese and a few other pokes but i don´t know where in Black/White in National Dex this option should lay.....maybe someone can post a picture of that?

But he said he transfered some foreign Pokémon from his Pearl, Platinum and SoulSilver games.

I doubt he transfered Gen 5 Pokémon from those.

this is what i was talking about.

this is the only thing I've came across close to what you're asking for.

IMG_5244.jpg

hey....thank you....sound´s very good.....now happy trade....but why do not the gen5 pokes have such....i got a roggenrola from Japan...but it is not for Japanese ???

hey....thank you....sound´s very good.....now happy trade....but why do not the gen5 pokes have such....i got a roggenrola from Japan...but it is not for Japanese ???

Read what Guested said.

Maybe they didn't create the names for other languages at the time of release. Or maybe they did it to keep us guessing what those names could be. :P

who cares?.....the german names of gen 5 pokes are way too strange to call them normal.....but japanese ones are like UK/US very fine....however.....maybe there´s a 3rd installment in the BW universe (like crystal) to get the full joy! :D