Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Re: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

@nscian12
    Use r4cce its a program which allows you to edit the cheats in the usrcheat file you already have.
    It's pretty easy to use: open the program from the zip -> go file>import and select your usrcheat.dat file then click the new game button on top and enter the name and gamecode (included in the AR cheats doc).
    Then start adding the cheats you want to be using (I suggest at least the rematch trainer, increase battle message speed and perhaps the IV/EV check).
    Then just go file>save and overwrite the old one, this takes a little while (10ish seconds I guess) and you can start playing with cheats (:
    Pointer: be sure to add the cheats for your game, those for the other game don't work (experience with that xd)

On to my question: has the critical capture multiplier been changed? I had three crit captures in a row just now D:

Cheers!

Um what's the master code for this game :/ and by this game I mean both Blaze Black and Volt White

Do you mean the Game ID? The one that you have to enter with the name of the game?
    If so, it's included in the "Action Replay Codes.rtf" file, included in the download but I guess I can help you out here xd
    For Blazeblack it's: IRBO E91C9E43
    For Voltwhite it's: IRAO F522025B

In case you meant a cheat which you have to turn on so the other ones work (like with the action replay for the ps1 I used to have), I don't believe there is any D:
    I hope I was able to help.

Cheers!

Nope, you just got lucky with the crit captures. I don't even know where that'd be in the ROM :x

Unbelievable.. I never get lucky..
    Then again, it's kind of unlucky that my only luck has chosen to appear in a game rather than making me richer, but it's a start D:

Thanks for answering so quickly (:

Oh also: I found that the first rotation battle (gym 1) did not have the option to switch around the pokemon you've sent out..
    I don't know whether that's true for all the rotation battles but it might be something to look into..

Cheers!

um... sorry but the bug gym leader, ya I can't find him he's not @ prime pier

Have you still not found him?
    If not: you should find him when you try to walk into his gym, then at prime pier (with bianca and iris), then to the far left of the semicircle-road and then in the rocket headquarters across the street from his gym..
    I'm player voltwhite v2.0(?) and a friend played the older version (I guess 1.2?) and neither of us have had any problem with the matter..

Cheers

Ya I walk into the gym and it says go to prime peir and he's not there please help me out I really want to play on but I cannot

also is there anyone who I can contact by like E-mail for help because I can't play without getting past this gym leader and its kind of annoying

Is it possible to add cheats from Pokemon White on volt white? I.e. the ones not included in the word doc?

not to my knowledge, because the game codes are different

Any codes that work on BW will work on BB/VW too.

Here's a new update, adding some extra stuff and fixing one or two things.

- Fixed incorrect Wild Pokémon in Route 13.
    - Wild levels for fishing in the post-credit routes are now edited.
    - Incorrect Pokémon in Pinwheel Forest (fishing) fixed.
    - TM/HM changes to the following Pokémon: Druddigon.
    - Level-up move changes to the following Pokémon: Arcanine, Ninetales, Flygon, Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Victini, Kyurem, Scyther, Scizor, Feraligatr, Riolu, Lucario, Marill, Azumarill, Venusaur, Charizard, Blaziken, Infernape.

http://www.mediafire.com/?l7p1rl1ziae86zr
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FM7I3O13

Lightbulb Re: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

hi drayano, im having tons of fun using your Great mod of pokemon black n white. i only have one issue.i have the original and have completed it so i decided to giv yours a try, now i have two badges. and have spent a massive amount of time running around trying to find a shaking patch of grass and however i am led to believe its not functioning propperly.. is there any action replay that i can activate then. to fix this?? or is there anything u suggest? thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by dspaniard View Post
    hi drayano, im having tons of fun using your Great mod of pokemon black n white. i only have one issue.i have the original and have completed it so i decided to giv yours a try, now i have two badges. and have spent a massive amount of time running around trying to find a shaking patch of grass and however i am led to believe its not functioning propperly.. is there any action replay that i can activate then. to fix this?? or is there anything u suggest? thanks in advance.
    You're probably just very unlucky. I have had no problems with encountering shaking patches of grass, besides the fact that it takes a while sometime.

There is a code for shaking grass its in the Action Replay Codes document that came with the downloads of the game

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast