Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Re: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

We're legit here. No ROM linkings.
    Use a different xdelta patcher if you're getting that error. If you're using xdelta GUI use xdelta UI and vice versa. Hope that works :/
    The Global Terminal [PKM Distributions] | Download PokeGen | Find me on ProjectPokemon's IRC
    Windows Phone and 8 Developer | Microsoft Student Partner | Brony :3 | @ReignOfComputer

I'm using the xdelta that's packed in with the hack from the front of the page. I never did patching before on a rom. I usually just play them. Like I said I don't know if it's the rom or if I'm missing something.

Why can't I battle the third gym leader, I go to prime pier and nothing happens, cherrin never walks out of the gym and when I go inside the guy just says to go to the pier, this always happens, how do I make this stop happening
    Last edited by nscian12; Jan 30th, 2012 at 04:15 PM.

A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade

Okay, so I beat the main story portion of BlazeBlack, but now in the post-game section, my ROM keeps freezing and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

It's frozen on talking to certain trainers:
    -one of the scientists in the Dreamyard Basement
    -Pokefan Pearl on Route 15, though it worked again later
    -Pokefan Diamond on Route 15 (still refuses to work)
    -Clerk Doug, Black Belt next to Pokecenter, and Ace Trainer next to route 15 gatehouse, in Black City

And it also froze once when I was moving Pokemon around in the PC.

I'm using a DSTWO card and the Regular version of this, with a US rom.

Can someone help me? How do I make it work properly?
    Togekiss used Metronome.
    Togekiss used Stomp.
    A critical hit!
    Blissey lost 131% of its health.
    Blissey fainted.
    *O_O moment*

Alright, I have the pokemon VoltWhite Rom and have downloaded the link "full'? link from mediafire, but the snivy's defense still drops. Can anyone help me?

Alright, I have the pokemon volt white version, then I downloaded the link from mediafire, but snivy's attack still drops... whats up? Can anyone help/

It won't drop if your snivy as its other ability(not Overgrow)

Bananas!
    3DS Friend Code:2251 4916 9588
    Mii name: Tyler

Quick question: The documentation on Wild Pokemon reads "'Special' refers to the rare spots." What exactly are "rare spots?" Is that referring to the bits of shaking grass? It doesn't really explain.

The AR codes that came with this to get past the blue screen for No$gba at the beginning didn't work

if this is the owner of blaze black and volt white, i am wodering what to do. on desmume, everything works fine. but it is laggy so i tried No$gba. i got the fix code working, but, before the professor talks to me at the beginning, it makes the screen of the emulator go dim, and it freezes. this hasn't been working for some time now. it would be great to here from you back.

- jig~

hey there Dreyano....just played through your hack and was amazed at how much effort you put in.

I can't speak for others but I enjoyed the increase in challenge from gym leaders/trainers etc......
    I don't play in tournaments or internationally/competitively, so the games' AI is the only ''challenge'' that I'll be facing.....so the increased challenge is greatly appreciated.

I did however, find it a little annoying and in some cases down right impossible to find the legendaries..lol
    I mean...I followed your guide, but the 1% chance of them showing up tends to be time consuming. I perservered however and finally got regigigas added to my team.....although, I'll admit to giving up on the rest and succumbing to the use of an ar code to ''make'' them appear lol....

Anyways, just wanted to give you some positive feedback and say Job, more than well done.

Hey, I'm playing your hack and I'm really enjoying it. I think the last time I actually had this much fun was playing the pokemon silver many years ago!

Well, I just have a small question about the legendaries: Do they appear in the map (like the final bosses in previous games) standing there? Or they come from shaking grass? Or just the regular grass?

Thanks for the hack and thanks for your help!

I have recently downloaded the latest version of Blaze Black, and while I caught Regigigas without a hitch, finding Thundurus has begun giving me trouble. I'm not sure if it's the RNG screwing with me, or if Thundurus wound up being glitched out instead. I'm not sure how to tell if it's the latter.

EDIT: Oh for, after I post this he shows up. Carry on. :eng99:

how did you modify zekrom/reshiram and victini's interaction levels? if you care to share, send me a message

Hi. Having a bit of a problem here - everything works perfectly up to Mistralton Gym - but then as I move to enter it, and the screen zooms in, it consistently freezes before the screen switches.

Any ideas? Have invested a huge amount of time in this game, and would hate to lose it.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast