I guess it's time...

r3l3nt1355

for my formal introduction, I am R3l3nt1355, for those that don't understand alphanumeric that is Relentless. I am 18 and have completed all pokemon games starting from R/B/Y to have all pokemon and items. I am an experienced hacker but fairly new to rom hacking, if you read the spoiler in my Sig you will find that through hard work and lots of trading I have collected all Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh pokemon all Level 100 and Shiny, my favorite Pokemon is Haunter and mine is unbeatable with

Hypnosis

Dreameater

NightShade

Psychic

If you think you can beat me just catch me while I'm online and we can battle, if you wanna trade do the same thing:wink:

Hello R3l3nt1355!

Welcome here and I hope you will enjoy your stay. :)

I have already seen some posts from you during this week (is that correct?) so I assume you are enjoying your time being here! Just a random question, Relentless, do you like that Energy Drink (I thought it was a kind of Energy Drink)? Or do I suggest a connection that is a bit too far-fetched? ^^ I do not know it exactly, because you cannot buy that Energy Drink in the Netherlands... Anyway, besides that another question, what kind of music do you (frequently) listen to? ;)

Bye-bye a go-go!

Yes I have posted a few times before, I have never heard of the energy drink you are talking about so its just a coincidence, and i like rock music, what kind of music do you listen to?

Hehe, I thought there was only a slight chance you may knew that kind of Energy Drink. ^^ Besides that, I wonder what kind of rock artists you listen to, then? The rock scene also spans about roughly 50 years and has a lot of subgenres, so if you can be more specific... We (or I) have a better indication about that too!

I am a sort of a 'musical omnivore' myself, what means I am at least interested in all kind of genres, but the principal part contains classical music, asian pop music and (namely gothic) metal. But yeah, it diverges much (because I also listen frequently to ambient, jazz and death metal for example) and it is a bit ridiculous to sum up all the artists in my case. :P