Ohhai there

duskfox

Ohhai...this is a shared account first of all so you all know ^^; me and my brother are lazy and don't want to have to log in and out all the time xD I am Foxeth, Fox for short, and I'm a girl. My brother Dusk is obviously a boy. Make sure you don't get too confused by our account sharing!

Fox

I'm 14, almost 15, love Pikachu, Eevee, and any cute pokemon. I can draw pretty well, and do a bit of rom hacking but not anything special. I own three main series games and one spin off. My MS are white, HG, and diamond, and my SO is Mystery dungeon red rescue team. I love electric type. I can be hyper, rude, or adorable little chibi fox, but if you get on my bad side you're staying there. Watashi wa daisuke ga pokemon desu!

Dusk

sup im 12 almost 13 and im pretty much older than my sister...I suck terribly at drawing but im good at basketball and video games...I own 3 main series games just like fox but thats it. I have Black, Pearl and Soulsilver. Mess with my sis and your messin with me. Mostly my fav poke is Umbreon, but charizard and houndoom are also some of my favorites...bye.

Fox: BIDOOOOOF! :bidoof: XDDD

What the heck, a shared account? So you cannot be online at the same time? It is lazy indeed, but I would not call it convenient... ^^

Anyway, welcome here! :) I hope you both enjoy you stay. I am always wondering what kind of music people listen, so I wonder what Fox and Dusk listen to, too! And when you answer, do not forget to put your name above it (I already told you that I would not be convenient!) Ah, whatever, have a nice day!

Greetings!

Dusk

Sorry if you took that the wrong way. What I mean't to say is that my sister is very immature and I am more mature than her.

And BtW I like Black Eyed peas and 3 days grace. Breaking Benjamin is pretty cool too.

Fox

I listen to rock metal and scremo type music, but I like Black Eyed Peas and Flow too. Odd Music choice d: