Question regarding Wonder Cards and Trading

Ledi

Hi, I'm a new user here and have been avidly reading about event Pokemon and Wonder Card files (I'm Aussie and missed two of the three legendary cats).

I have a question: I know that if I generate a wonder card and therefore an event Pokemon that wasn't available in my country it will look rather strange in the details of that save, but if I was to trade the generated Pokemon to another version (I'm thinking Platinum -> Diamond and eventually -> HeartGold and Black) would the Pokemon just be a normal, everyday traded Pokemon with no Wonder Card or event discrepancies (i.e. a Pokemon I could have gotten from a friend in the country it was distributed)? Or does trading not remove the traces of the Wonder Card's source?

I don't want to change any Pokemon in any way, just be able to gain the event Pokemon I have missed or have not made their way down here over the years - especially ones which toggle special events and open up new features. On the other hand, I don't want to de-legitimize my copy of HeartGold or Black.

Thankyou for your time. ^^

Thankyou for the reply, I'm still wondering about my original question though for events which were available in the US but not in Australia - Gamestop Celebi etc - and also for the events that originate from other games.

There is no trace even in the game you inject the wonder card into.

Thankyou, that's what I was looking for. I'll inject some into Plat and send them over if I get access to a friend's DS ^^

I think it's a little unfair that Pokemon are unlocked with things that aren't available anywhere. >.<

I'm looking at yoooou Celebi.