Found a little error in Pokesav

LinkElfice510

I'll preface this by saying I'm not 100% sure that this is where this would go, but I can't seem to find anywhere else that it would fit.

Anyway, I was Pokesav'ing a Deino for somebody on the latest B/W version of Pokesav and the ability was supposed to be Hustle. So I make it Hustle, go to my game, and double check it to find that the ability is Truant. Huh, must have misread the screen pretty badly, I thought to myself, so I do it again. Sure enough, the ability was still Truant ingame.

I figured out how to solve the problem (made the ability Truant in Pokesav so that it'd be Hustle ingame), but sure enough, there's an error in Pokesav. Just wanted to alert the people who made it so that they would know there's one thing more to fix in the next version.

And if this is in the wrong spot, I'm sorry :P I just didn't know where else to put it since I couldn't find a sub-forum for Pokesav itself and reporting issues with it. And out of curiousity, when will the English names for Gen V be released in Pokesav? o: