Harro

Wimzy

Hi there! My names....well....you can call me what everyone calls me >_< which is my username. Don't worry about how I got that nickname.

Feel free to call me by any other nickname, including AIDS, Gnome, or, one of my personal favorites, Wacker.(which is the closest to my actual name) Feel free to guess what my actual name is, it'll be a challenge :D

I use emoticons a lot, so get used to it, specially xD

I'm a n00b when it comes to pokegen/pokesav stuff. I know HOW to work it, but I don't know HOW it works. I don't understand all that programing and hex stuff. Although I do have some programming knowledge :] I'm computer literate xD

I like asking a lot of questions just out of curiosity, and I like to know how things work.

I understand Pokemon mechanics fairly well, but I suck at battling competativly. I haven't done so in a very long time. When D/P was released, I used to battle on a forum called Wifi League, if anyone has heard of it xD

Computers are my best friends, biology is my one true love, and psychology is my mistress ;)

Anyways, you seem like cool people for the most part, so I hope to stick around :D

PS. if you can't already tell, I hate writing in long paragraphs; I don't want people reading walls of text. But then my posts just seem like double spaced walls of text '-_-