Vicinti Help Needed

Dk Gymnast

I am using pokegen and trying to create a legit looking Vicinti without the hassle of the save restart method and wasting time with EV training etc... JUst a quick question, would Vicinti be considered caught inside of a building or would it be something else such as event?

I am using pokegen and trying to create a legit looking Vicinti without the hassle of the save restart method and wasting time with EV training etc... JUst a quick question, would Vicinti be considered caught inside of a building or would it be something else such as event?

No Pokemon this generation have a 0x85. You're best off just catching it, and then changing the nature and IVs. The old PIDIV methods are NOT in B/W.

So no pokemon created currently by pokegen are legal then even if I have everything such as their pids, Ivs, locations, etc... as legal? Would pokemon said that were in eggs and hatched be legal when created by pokegen?

The PID-IV is calculated differently this game pal, we cannot use the PID-IV combinations just like what we did from the Generations 4

I got my Jolly Tepig (why Jolly ?? i want to try the Nitro Charge sets of it, so i take the Jolly one :P) in the beginning of the game, and then, when i look at it's PID, it's actually a combinations for Rash Natures in the Generations 4.

I haven't tried the Pokegen stuff up till now, since i don't have any knowledges about it up till now, since i'm afraid that it will counted as Hacks.

Btw kaphotics, if we EV our Pokemon with Pokegen, will the Pokegen messes with something else ?? like making it illegal or something ??