Please Help Me Find My Pokemon White Secret ID

VetX

Hey all, I'm new to being an actual registered member here but I've been following some of the forums for a few years. I was wondering if there are any editors (someone who can upload a pokemon I trade to them to pokesav or something similar) on who would be willing to do this for me. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I'd even settle for an AR code (that WORKS) to find my SID in BW. Please, someone who sees this, help me or refer me to someone who can if you know someone who can do this for me.

Edited by VetX

• 2 months later...

Whenever I use the AR code with my Pokemon White game and try to look at the Trainer Card while it's active, the game freezes up completely and just sits on the black screen. Tsujin could you help me with finding out my secret ID too by chance?

Whenever I use the AR code with my Pokemon White game and try to look at the Trainer Card while it's active, the game freezes up completely and just sits on the black screen. Tsujin could you help me with finding out my secret ID too by chance?

What you want to do is hold L before you go into your trainer card (it won't let you otherwise, hence the freezing). Flip over to the back where your normal ID would be at and it will be replace with a new ID. Reload your game and deactivate the code so you can access your trainer card again and voila. :)

• 8 months later...