Sending PKM files to Black/White

hoiboy

Hi y'all!

I just got B/W yesterday and I wanted to transfer all my pokemon from my emulator on the computer to my DS. Unfortunately, I do not have a flashcart.

I was wondering whether or not there was a method of sending pokemon via GTS to my DS or finding an emulator that could trade pokemon.

Thanks!

I got the similiar quetions on this, so i think i will just post some reply in this thread, instead of creating a new thread

So, here's the situations :

I have some Pokemon from my Gen4 Rom, since it is a Rom, i can't use the Poke Shifter to transfer the to B/W.

How do I Transfer them over ??

Really need help for this.

Is there any threads regarding the guide for it ??

And then, does the Generation 4's PID will be RE-Genareted when it is transfered to the Pokemon B/W Games ?? Or it will remain the same ??

I got the similiar quetions on this, so i think i will just post some reply in this thread, instead of creating a new thread

So, here's the situations :

I have some Pokemon from my Gen4 Rom, since it is a Rom, i can't use the Poke Shifter to transfer the to B/W. 

How do I Transfer them over ??  

pokeshift.exe, it has some bugs though

Really need help for this. 

Is there any threads regarding the guide for it ??  

no

And then, does the Generation 4's PID will be RE-Genareted when it is transfered to the Pokemon B/W Games ?? Or it will remain the same ??

remains the same

yes, it's in the bw trash bytes thread. If you don't care about legality you'd be fine. The program has to be redone anyways.

so the pokemon which is done by the Pokeshift.exe by Kazo is not legit ??

why is that ??

It's not shifted by the actual game, it messes up on some things, so they aren't equivalent to those shifted in game => not legit

oowh, i see, so the codes of the Pokemon shifted by these Pokeshifter and the Pokemon who are shifted by the Game are differents huh ??

Okay then, thanks kaphotics, thanks :)

Btw, if i may, i want to ask when does the new Pokeshifter which can keep the legality of my Pokes from the Gen 4 will be out ??

I think for the time beeing, i will look for someone who have the Original B/W Catridge to Shift it for me, if the Poke Shifter does not work.

And 1 last quetions, how do we check the Codes (Binary Codes) of our PKM files ?? I tried to open it with Notepad, but it just won't show anything.

use HxD to view your pkms

the new program has not started development, when it is posted it will be posted.

okay then, and where can i find the HxD thing ?? Is it in this forums ??

i will start to look at it for now

EDIT : program founded

• 2 weeks later...