Few questions...

xparasite

I want to use Pokesav to Mystery Gift myself the recent event Pokemon (Raikou, Suicune, Entei, and Celebi), so I can trade them to B/W to use for the special events. Thing is, in the Pokesav application for HG/SS, the "Edit" button on Mystery Gift is grayed out, so I can't edit it. Why is this? I remember using the D/P/Pl program to do the same thing for gen 4 Mystery Gift Pokemon, but the HG/SS program won't seem to do it...

Also, is there a database online that has the actual Pokemon files for these event Pokemon? The only ones I've been about to find on the main Project Pokemon site don't seem to be up to date to include the newer event Pokemon.

HG/SS Pokesav can't edit events at all. You're best off using Pokemon Mystery Gift Editor 1.4.2 for all 4th Gen games. It can either edit your save data or export an AR code. Also check the event section of the forums in the Event Contributions thread and you should be able to find the pkm files and the wondercard and gift files for all 3.

So I can use the AR code generated by the gen 4 Pokesav in SoulSilver? Or can these specific event Pokemon be transferred from gen 4 to Black and still trigger the event in gen 5? I was under the impression the Suicune, Raikou, Entei, and Celebi could only be transferred from HG/SS to B/W in order to trigger the events in B/W. Am I wrong about that?

I don't really get what you said so I'll just explain it period.

You should use PMGE 1.4.2 and load the Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and Celebi Wondercard and Gift files from the Event Contribution thread in the Events Section.

Export an AR code for whatever game you're using. Activate the code in that game and receive the Entei, Raikou, Suicune, and Celebi.

Unlock the Pokerelocator in your Black/ White game. Then just follow the instructions it gives you to transfer the Events.

Oh, okay, I understand now. I thought you were talking about using the D/P/Pl Pokesav program to export the AR code to the SS game. I didn't realize there were other programs (like PMGE), as I've been kind of out of the loop on this stuff for a while. Apparently, though, the four event Pokemon can be transferred to B/W from D/P/Pl and still trigger the events, so I guess one alternative is to just use the old Pokesav program for gen 4 to generate AR codes for my copy of Platinum, and then just transfer them from Platinum to Black.

I did download PMGE, though, but I couldn't figure out how to use it. I couldn't really make heads or tails out of it.