Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1420

Thread: Pokémon Black and White (U/E) Action Replay Codes

  1. #916
    Dragon Trainer dsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN (a place of wish)....Germany(current)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    408

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Lord View Post
    How do you create info note page in the AR DSi? ....where you "Press Y to View Note"
    therefore look at AllyKats XML file....there are the methods it is just programing language and very simple (compared to C# and others round here) !

    Quote Originally Posted by whatchamacallit View Post
    I'm still confused about what I'm supposed to do. I don't understand how I can use the WPM to make a pokemon evolve, or are you just saying I should use that to generate a new Gigalith or whatever? I think I'll just try GTS to get a reasonably legal Pokemon.
    no wild pokemon modifier means that they got the specified level....and they are legal.....if you don´t put a focus on "caught at LV.", because nintendo checks up IV/EV and shiny/non shiny and if you edited the ability/gender/nature.....so these pokes are legal....as the named values were generated in-game not with a code or an extra programm!

  2. #917
    MASTER POKEMON MAKER Gr8trainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    22
    Posts
    51

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu344 View Post
    I am looking for a code so i can rebattle cobalion terrakion and virizion. Can anyone help? Also looking for 999 rare candies.
    Here u go. There is no activation so it should just happen for u. Credits to original makers.

    Black Version
    Spoiler

    52014308 42112001
    1201430c 0000d100
    94000130 fffa0000
    1201430c 000046c0
    d2000000 00000000


    White Version
    Spoiler

    52014324 42112001
    12014328 0000d100
    94000130 fffa0000
    12014328 000046c0
    d2000000 00000000


    999 Rare candies (code is for both games) (L+R then check the medicine pouch. It may delete the first item in the slot...try before saving to see what it does)

    Spoiler

    94000130 FCFF0000
    B2000024 00000000
    E0019494 000000C0
    03E70032 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    D2000000 00000000


    Quote Originally Posted by whatchamacallit View Post
    I'm still confused about what I'm supposed to do. I don't understand how I can use the WPM to make a pokemon evolve, or are you just saying I should use that to generate a new Gigalith or whatever? I think I'll just try GTS to get a reasonably legal Pokemon.
    You use the WPM to generate the evolved pokemon and then u catch it. It is perfectly legal like dsa says as long as u don't tamper with the IV's / EV's of it. I use it to catch Conkeldurr and Gigalith all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by thedude View Post
    Yeah I know about hex codes, I was always inputting my abilities number/ letter. It still didnt work
    Did u use the code that I posted for u? It's in the request thread. Try it and lemme know if it works or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by champion_of_champions View Post
    is there a code to make all wild pokemon LV100 in White version? I can't seem to get past the second gym!
    Why don't u just use the EXP multiplier and level up your pokemon? That way you won't be catching illegal pokemon and your own pokemon will get trained... I suggest using the x32 one to level them up fast but not too fast. But it's up to u.
    Last edited by Gr8trainer; Apr 20th, 2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: answered another post.


    credits to Toffeuy for the sig.

  3. #918

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Um, can i request for an AR code that will remove all TM's in your bag? Or a code that adds "trash" option in the TM's.

    The "Everywhere is computer" code works but will eventually hangs desmume when opening the bag or pressing the X button or something. Is there a more working code for that which doesnt hang?

    sorry for being so demanding

  4. #919
    Member Pikachu344's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Age
    21
    Posts
    6

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Would a pokemon be considered hacked if i use the shiny code on it?

  5. #920
    Dragon Trainer dsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN (a place of wish)....Germany(current)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    408

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu344 View Post
    Would a pokemon be considered hacked if i use the shiny code on it?
    regarding to what shiny code you use....wild shiny does not affect anything......but maybe the marking code, if it is not an egg or first evolution....because just the skin for you will be changed in the P-dex it will still be normal.....but with an egg you might have an legal one to obtain....well just try it out with the marked ones.....but i think more that the ev/Iv and SID thing is important, because unreal numbers there seem to hang up the whole GTS part ( had this with my Pearl and a Psaved poke....now i catch them all or breed them!)

  6. #921
    Member Pikachu344's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Age
    21
    Posts
    6

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8trainer View Post
    Here u go. There is no activation so it should just happen for u. Credits to original makers.

    Black Version
    Spoiler

    52014308 42112001
    1201430c 0000d100
    94000130 fffa0000
    1201430c 000046c0
    d2000000 00000000


    White Version
    Spoiler

    52014324 42112001
    12014328 0000d100
    94000130 fffa0000
    12014328 000046c0
    d2000000 00000000


    999 Rare candies (code is for both games) (L+R then check the medicine pouch. It may delete the first item in the slot...try before saving to see what it does)

    Spoiler

    94000130 FCFF0000
    B2000024 00000000
    E0019494 000000C0
    03E70032 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    D2000000 00000000

    The 999 rare candy deletes all medical items in your bag and replaces it, the rebattle codes didn't work for me, what do i do to make it work?



  7. #922

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    can someone make a code for the griseous orb
    my pokemon black version
    name:Inferno
    friend code:4555-9982-2308

  8. #923

    Question Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Hi,
    I have an AR DSi I use with a DS Lite and Pokemon Black. I've tried a couple of the CodeJunkies codes and they work fine. However, when I try to use other codes (like the one for Entei or Liberty Ticket), I get error messages. For Entei, when I try to go to the box it's supposed to be in, I get a black screen and "An error has occurred. Please turn off power." At which point, the box is no longer accessible so I have to start the game from scratch.
    Is this "normal"? Can someone shed some light on this little problem?
    Thanks!

  9. #924
    Dragon Trainer dsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN (a place of wish)....Germany(current)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    408

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by inferno114 View Post
    can someone make a code for the griseous orb
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu344 View Post
    The 999 rare candy deletes all medical items in your bag and replaces it, the rebattle codes didn't work for me, what do i do to make it work?
    at both of you.....use my all items / medical items codes that i posted somewhere here......and for re-battle the legendary pokes....maybe you must hit a key combo....like L+R before enter the spot of cobalion (who will also activate then the other legends)!

  10. #925

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Can anybody make a code for clearing the TM and HM pocket? Like, deleting everything in it? My buddy's AR put a bunch of un-tossable, un-usable medical items in my TM pocket and I've been searching everywhere for a code to get rid of them. Thanks in advance!

  11. #926

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by inferno114 View Post
    can someone make a code for the griseous orb
    Yo dawg, I heard your item code didn't give you a Griseous Orb.

    Item Code (Press Select to Activate)

    94000130 FFFB0000
    022340C8 03840074
    022340CC 03840075
    022340D0 03840076
    022340D4 03840077
    02234364 0384023C
    02234368 0384023D
    0223436C 0384023E
    02234370 0384023F
    02234374 03840240
    02234378 03840241
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FFFB0000
    D5000000 03840001
    C0000000 0000000F
    D6000000 02233FCC
    D4000000 00000001
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FFFB0000
    D5000000 03840041
    C0000000 0000002E
    D6000000 0223400C
    D4000000 00000001
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FFFB0000
    D5000000 03840087
    C0000000 0000000C
    D6000000 022340D8
    D4000000 00000001
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FFFB0000
    D5000000 038400D5
    C0000000 00000071
    D6000000 0223410C
    D4000000 00000001
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FFFB0000
    D5000000 038401EC
    C0000000 00000008
    D6000000 022342D4
    D4000000 00000001
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FFFB0000
    D5000000 03840219
    C0000000 0000001A
    D6000000 022342F8
    D4000000 00000001
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FFFB0000
    D5000000 03840244
    C0000000 0000000A
    D6000000 0223437C
    D4000000 00000001
    D2000000 00000000

    This code will give you most items (except some like the Griseous Orb). You will also get 900 Liberty Passes...but they are unusable. HOWEVER, the way the Passes are organized works in your favor. Sort your items, and the Liberty Passes will now be the first item in your bag. Now, use this code.

    Replace first item with Griseous Orb (L + R to Active).

    94000130 FCFF0000
    02233FCC 03840001
    D2000000 00000000

  12. #927

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Can someone please post a WORKING secret ID code? I've tried using the code posted by Allykatt but my screen just turns black. is there another code out there that is confirmed to work?

  13. #928

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Out of all the codes that everyone has worked on, why hasn't anyone come up with a no restriction code for the battle subway.

    This code use to be one of the first codes out with the older games, for the battle tower. I know the subway is a little more complicated, but between all the different breeding codes and modifers, I would of thought someone would of figured it out by now.

    I don't mean to sound impatient, but I been looking for this code every since the Japanesse game came out and no one has figured it out yet.

    But if someone is working on, I would like to say Thank You, and I hope it will come out soon.

  14. #929
    Dragon Trainer dsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN (a place of wish)....Germany(current)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    408

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeiceson View Post
    Can someone please post a WORKING secret ID code? I've tried using the code posted by Allykatt but my screen just turns black. is there another code out there that is confirmed to work?
    Press L you must while fliping your trainer card.....and not release it before you left the trainer card screen and return to normal screen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    Yo dawg, I heard your item code didn't give you a Griseous Orb.

    This code will give you most items (except some like the Griseous Orb). You will also get 900 Liberty Passes...but they are unusable. HOWEVER, the way the Passes are organized works in your favor. Sort your items, and the Liberty Passes will now be the first item in your bag. Now, use this code.
    dude this code you posted is bullshit.....argh.....for those lazy kidies here i post it again....that you can have all items/medicalstuff and TM/HM things......:
    just hold L+R at the same time......and they are for black but should work on white too...if not....i´ll post white ones too
    Spoiler
    All TM/HM
    94000130 fcff0000
    b2000024 00000000
    e00192e0 000001b4
    005f0148 005f0149
    005f014a 005f014b
    005f014c 005f014d
    005f014e 005f014f
    005f0150 005f0151
    005f0152 005f0153
    005f0154 005f0155
    005f0156 005f0157
    005f0158 005f0159
    005f015a 005f015b
    005f015c 005f015d
    005f015e 005f015f
    005f0160 005f0161
    005f0162 005f0163
    005f0164 005f0165
    005f0166 005f0167
    005f0168 005f0169
    005f016a 005f016b
    005f016c 005f016d
    005f016e 005f016f
    005f0170 005f0171
    005f0172 005f0173
    005f0174 005f0175
    005f0176 005f0177
    005f0178 005f0179
    005f017a 005f017b
    005f017c 005f017d
    005f017e 005f017f
    005f0180 005f0181
    005f0182 005f0183
    005f0184 005f0185
    005f0186 005f0187
    005f0188 005f0189
    005f018a 005f018b
    005f018c 005f018d
    005f018e 005f018f
    005f0190 005f0191
    005f0192 005f0193
    005f0194 005f0195
    005f0196 005f0197
    005f0198 005f0199
    005f019a 005f019b
    005f019c 005f019d
    005f019e 005f019f
    005f01a0 005f01a1
    005f01a2 005f01a3
    005f026a 005f026b
    005f026c 005f01a4
    005f01a5 005f01a6
    005f01a7 005f01a8
    005f01a9 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    d2000000 00000000

    All medical stuff
    94000130 fcff0000
    b2000024 00000000
    e0019494 000000c0
    03e70011 03e7001a
    03e70019 03e70018
    03e7002f 03e7002e
    03e70031 03e70030
    03e70034 03e7002d
    03e70035 03e70017
    03e70029 03e70027
    03e7001d 03e7001c
    03e70012 03e70015
    03e70013 03e70014
    03e70016 03e7002b
    03e70028 03e70023
    03e70022 03e70026
    03e7001e 03e7001b
    03e70024 03e70086
    03e7024f 03e7023a
    03e7002a 03e70020
    03e70239 03e70021
    03e70036 03e70236
    03e70033 03e701f8
    03e70032 03e70237
    03e70025 03e7002c
    03e7001f 03e70235
    03e70238 00000000
    d2000000 00000000

    All Items /w Orbs for D,P+G
    94000130 fcff0000
    b2000024 00000000
    e0018cbc 000004d8
    03e30044 03e30045
    03e30046 03e30047
    03e30048 03e30049
    03e3004a 03e3004b
    03e3004c 03e3004d
    03e3004e 03e3004f
    03e30050 03e30051
    03e30052 03e30053
    03e30054 03e30055
    03e30056 03e30057
    03e30058 03e30059
    03e3005a 03e3005b
    03e3005c 03e3005d
    03e3005e 03e3005f
    03e30060 03e30061
    03e30062 03e30063
    03e30064 03e30065
    03e30066 03e30067
    03e30068 03e30069
    03e3006a 03e3006b
    03e3006c 03e3006d
    03e3006e 03e3006f
    03e30070 03e30074
    03e30075 03e30076
    03e30077 03e30087
    03e30088 03e300d5
    03e300d6 03e300d7
    03e300d8 03e300d9
    03e300da 03e300db
    03e300dc 03e300dd
    03e300de 03e300df
    03e300e0 03e300e1
    03e300e2 03e300e3
    03e300e4 03e300e5
    03e300e6 03e300e7
    03e300e8 03e300e9
    03e300ea 03e300eb
    03e300ec 03e300ed
    03e300ee 03e300ef
    03e300f0 03e300f1
    03e300f2 03e300f3
    03e300f4 03e300f5
    03e300f6 03e300f7
    03e300f8 03e300f9
    03e300fa 03e300fb
    03e300fc 03e300fd
    03e300fe 03e300ff
    03e30100 03e30101
    03e30102 03e30103
    03e30104 03e30105
    03e30106 03e30107
    03e30108 03e30109
    03e3010a 03e3010b
    03e3010c 03e3010d
    03e3010e 03e3010f
    03e30110 03e30111
    03e30112 03e30113
    03e30114 03e30115
    03e30116 03e30117
    03e30118 03e30119
    03e3011a 03e3011b
    03e3011c 03e3011d
    03e3011e 03e3011f
    03e30120 03e30121
    03e30122 03e30123
    03e30124 03e30125
    03e30126 03e30127
    03e30128 03e30129
    03e3012a 03e3012b
    03e3012c 03e3012d
    03e3012e 03e3012f
    03e30130 03e30131
    03e30132 03e30133
    03e30134 03e30135
    03e30136 03e30137
    03e30138 03e30139
    03e3013a 03e3013b
    03e3013c 03e3013d
    03e3013e 03e3013f
    03e30140 03e30141
    03e30142 03e30143
    03e30144 03e30145
    03e30146 03e30147
    03e30219 03e3021a
    03e3021b 03e3021c
    03e3021d 03e3021e
    03e3021f 03e30220
    03e30221 03e30222
    03e30223 03e30224
    03e30225 03e30226
    03e30227 03e30228
    03e30229 03e3022a
    03e3022b 03e3022c
    03e3022d 03e3022e
    03e3022f 03e30230
    03e30231 03e30232
    03e30233 03e30234
    03e3023b 03e3023c
    03e3023d 03e3023f
    03e30241 03e30244
    03e30245 03e30246
    03e30247 03e30248
    03e30249 03e3024a
    03e3024b 03e3024c
    03e3024d 03e3024e
    03e30250 03e30251
    03e30252 03e30253
    03e30254 03e30255
    03e30256 03e30257
    03e30258 03e30259
    03e3025a 03e3025b
    03e3025c 03e3025d
    03e3025e 03e3025f
    03e30260 03e30261
    03e30262 03e30263
    03e30264 03e30265
    03e30266 03e30267
    03e30001 03e30002
    03e30003 03e30004
    03e30006 03e30007
    03e30008 03e30009
    03e3000a 03e3000b
    03e3000c 03e3000d
    03e3000e 03e3000f
    03e30010 03e301ec
    03e301ed 03e301ee
    03e301ef 03e301f0
    03e301f1 03e301f2
    03e301f3 03e301f4
    03e30240 03e30005
    03e30037 03e30038
    03e30039 03e3003a
    03e3003b 03e3003c
    03e3003d 03e3003e
    03e3003f 03e30040
    03e30041 03e30042
    03e30043 03e30089
    03e3008a 03e3008b
    03e3008c 03e3008d
    03e3008e 03e3008f
    03e30090 03e30091
    03e30092 03e30093
    03e30094 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    00000000 00000000
    d2000000 00000000

  15. #930
    MASTER POKEMON MAKER Gr8trainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    22
    Posts
    51

    Re: Pokemon Black / White (US Release) Action Replay Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by asterixx View Post
    Hi,
    I have an AR DSi I use with a DS Lite and Pokemon Black. I've tried a couple of the CodeJunkies codes and they work fine. However, when I try to use other codes (like the one for Entei or Liberty Ticket), I get error messages. For Entei, when I try to go to the box it's supposed to be in, I get a black screen and "An error has occurred. Please turn off power." At which point, the box is no longer accessible so I have to start the game from scratch.
    Is this "normal"? Can someone shed some light on this little problem?
    Thanks!
    It's prob cause ur using an ARDSi and not a normal AR. Nearly all of these codes are for the AR and not the DSi.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeIsNotGross View Post
    Can anybody make a code for clearing the TM and HM pocket? Like, deleting everything in it? My buddy's AR put a bunch of un-tossable, un-usable medical items in my TM pocket and I've been searching everywhere for a code to get rid of them. Thanks in advance!
    Here u go. Press L+R and then go into ur TM pocket.
    Note: This will delete everything in the pocket, including the HM's.
    Black Version
    Spoiler

    94000130 fcff0000
    b2000024 00000000
    c0000000 00000062
    000192e0 00000000
    dc000000 00000004
    d2000000 00000000


    White Version
    Spoiler

    94000130 fcff0000
    b2000024 00000000
    c0000000 00000062
    000192e0 00000000
    dc000000 00000004
    d2000000 00000000


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeiceson View Post
    Can someone please post a WORKING secret ID code? I've tried using the code posted by Allykatt but my screen just turns black. is there another code out there that is confirmed to work?
    I don't know how many time I've answered this one.

    Use these codes. They work perfectly. If they don't then u aren't using them correctly.

    Hold L and then go to ur trainer card. As soon as u flip it, let go of the L button. Now look for the number and either write them down or remember them. Now look at one of the Pokemon that u captured in game. If the numbers from the trainer card are different from the Pokemon's numbers that the ones from the Trainer card are ur SID. Simple

    Here is White first:
    Spoiler

    5216f4cc 98087128
    0216f4d0 f82ef699
    94000130 fdff0000
    0216f4d0 0c006900
    d2000000 00000000


    Now Black
    Spoiler

    5216f4ac 98087128
    0216f4b0 f83ef699
    94000130 fdff0000
    0216f4b0 0c006900
    d2000000 00000000


    Quote Originally Posted by theprp29 View Post
    Out of all the codes that everyone has worked on, why hasn't anyone come up with a no restriction code for the battle subway.

    This code use to be one of the first codes out with the older games, for the battle tower. I know the subway is a little more complicated, but between all the different breeding codes and modifers, I would of thought someone would of figured it out by now.

    I don't mean to sound impatient, but I been looking for this code every since the Japanesse game came out and no one has figured it out yet.

    But if someone is working on, I would like to say Thank You, and I hope it will come out soon.
    Codes like these take time to create. There are many variables to consider when making a code like this. One should be made soon, but until then, BE PATIENT!. I know u asked for this code like a month ago or something, but the code makers do have busy lives. As soon as one is made it will be uploaded.
    Last edited by Gr8trainer; Apr 22nd, 2011 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Multipost


    credits to Toffeuy for the sig.

Page 62 of 95 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •