Assitance with sending PKM files Via GTS to Poke Diamond(retail)

pepperr

HI y'all,

I tried searching the forums previously so I tried to prevent clutter on this forum.

I am playing Diamond and have the appropriate PokeSav version.

I successfully perform all of the required steps up until connecting to the GTS. Here's the rundown:

1)Dragged & dropped my Azelf PKM file onto sendpkm.

2)Command line ensued and outputted 192.168.1.107 IP.

3)Entered above IP into primary DNS slot, after marrking "no" for Auto-Obtain DNS in DS Wifi Settings.

4)Booted my save file and talked to lady at GTS in Jubilife.

5)Successfully connected to NWi-Fi and enter GTS room

6)"Checking status of GTS..." Oh no.

Here's my problem: "A communication error has occurred. You will be returned to the title screen."

I'm sure many of you have seen this before. I don't get any network errors so I'm assuming all is well in that regard.

I turned off my Symantec Endpoint, Windows Firewall, and Router Firewall(Well, I just allowed all apps and traffic for my DS).

What can I do to allow me to receive my Pokes? They're completely legit, too. Random IV's and legitimate move sets; it's getting aggravating. Help is much appreciated.

***I even uninstalled my Antivirus and still no go. I have verified that I CAN receive pokes; I found an IP of a youtube tutorial that gave an IP that allowed me to receive Ubers(not taht I care for them). When I reverted to the IP that IR-GTS and sendpkm gave me, I got the blue screen that I should receive after the trade BEFORE, again! Why does the IP provided by IR-GTS not function properly? It was so nice to see the pokes coming, but I have no use for the Uber Pokes I received. I went as far as making my own DNS Server( found steps here:

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?10323-Modified-HyperGTS

)

In IR-GTS CMD, I get to "Connection Established", but at that point, the blue screen interrupts and I don't see any more command lines appear.

Edited by pepperr
Additional attempt