Oh, how I was bored.

Azelf

So I decided to start playing Pokémon XD: Gale Of Darkness again. I'm actually quite enjoying it. I have about 25 Shadow Pokémon and have yet to fail capturing one :).

I get bored sometimes so I decide to do little projects, and well catching all the XD shadow pokemon is my current project. I may have to try it on colo after :)

Wish me luck ;)

Update: Now have 30/30 Shadow Pokémon so far!!

Edited by evandixon
Remove emoticons

Haha, I was thinking of getting rid of my Gamecube, however some games don't play on the wii well it seems, maybe my wii need repairing. But yeah, they work fine on my gamecube so I keep it.

However I need to re-buy colo, sold it AGES ago. I think maybe to get Gale Of Darkness.

:) Well I need to keep going and catch more shadow pokemon and purify them all now *sigh*

Yeah same, unfortunately it's hard to keep them un-touched, as you need decent Pokémon in your team etc.

I keep mine about as un-touched as I can, however I like to use Shadow Pokémon in my team. My Shadow Lugia will definitely remain un-touched though :P Same as the Legendary birds too probably.

Well you don't have to keep your Pokémon untouched. You could Train them, but make sure you don't evolve, and than when you beat the game, trade them over and edit their level. Since your not touching anything else but the level, the Pokémon would still be legal. They are no different from a real untouched one.

Well you don't have to keep your Pokémon untouched. You could Train them, but make sure you don't evolve, and than when you beat the game, trade them over and edit their level. Since your not touching anything else but the level, the Pokémon would still be legal. They are no different from a real untouched one.

Well.... they would be, because you haven't covered everything....

Which, I guess, is why it's a good thing that I'M the one who is putting together the collection and un-touching the touched pokemon...

To be frank.

Azelf, if you want to contribute any of your untouched or touched pokemon in pkm file format to my collection project, let me know.

Azelf, if you want to contribute any of your untouched or touched pokemon in pkm file format to my collection project, let me know.

Once I complete the game I'll PM you, (I will be able to tell you which ones are un-touched) I'll add you as a friend for now if you'd like so I remember ;)

Never played this game. What exactly are Shadow Pokemon, and what do you mean by touched?

Shadow Pokemon were corrupted Pokemon used by the "Team" in Colloseum and xD. They were sort of like Mewtwo's clones, overpowered and such, but they could use Shadow powers which were strong. Your job was to purify them of their Shadow ailment.

An "untouched" Pokemon refers to a Pokemon that has not been altered any way since the first person got it. It usually refers to event Pokemon. For example, the Shaymin event at Toys R Us. Once you get it from the guy in the pokemart Shaymin is "Untouched." If you use him in a battle (outside of the Battle Frontier), mess around with moves or anything that makes his data different from when you originally got him he immediately becomes "touched."

All .pkm events hosted here on project pokemon are untouched.

xD Gale of Darkness was an incredible upgrade to the original.

However Original is always best. I liked the evil in the first game. Not that the shadow pyramid didn't scare me... Anyway Mt.battle was intense back then to me...It took me 2 day's and a half to get to Ho-oh. I really want nintendo to remake this game again with not 100 consecutive win's but with 300 or more, make it challenging...

Shadow Pokemon were corrupted Pokemon used by the "Team" in Colloseum and xD. They were sort of like Mewtwo's clones, overpowered and such, but they could use Shadow powers which were strong. Your job was to purify them of their Shadow ailment.

An "untouched" Pokemon refers to a Pokemon that has not been altered any way since the first person got it. It usually refers to event Pokemon. For example, the Shaymin event at Toys R Us. Once you get it from the guy in the pokemart Shaymin is "Untouched." If you use him in a battle (outside of the Battle Frontier), mess around with moves or anything that makes his data different from when you originally got him he immediately becomes "touched."

All .pkm events hosted here on project pokemon are untouched.

Well that's not what touched really is. If you use an event Pokémon in battle, as long as it doesn't get any exp its untouched. Touched refers to moves, experience, and level. Moves don't matter, that could be edited back with move tutor unless its an event move. As long as you don't train the Pokémon, it's untouched.

• 2 weeks later...

Easiest way to do the untouched challenge is to pick Espeon as your starter. With Bite and Confusion, Espeon has great type coverage, and a high enough special attack to get you through the early fights alone, though you may have to heal frequently. Once you get to Mt. Battle, you have easy training to get your Pokemon up higher, and you have access to awesome Pokemon like Flygon and Crobat once you can use the Pokespots.

• 2 months later...
Well that's not what touched really is. If you use an event Pokémon in battle, as long as it doesn't get any exp its untouched. Touched refers to moves, experience, and level. Moves don't matter, that could be edited back with move tutor unless its an event move. As long as you don't train the Pokémon, it's untouched.

I know this has already been said, but couldn't you just edit the level of the pokemon with Pokesav after you've migrated them? If you have an R4 (or clone of the r4) you could basically look at there moves, IV's/ DV's, and change there level back to the level you got them at.

I know this has already been said, but couldn't you just edit the level of the pokemon with Pokesav after you've migrated them? If you have an R4 (or clone of the r4) you could basically look at there moves, IV's/ DV's, and change there level back to the level you got them at.

You should not post in threads older than 4 weeks. You would get yourself an infraction this way. Next time refrain from doing so.

• 2 months later...