Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

randomspot555 edit

I screwed up a merge, so here's a new thread.

Welcome to the Event Questions thread!

Before posting or making a thread, these might help more:

(However, Wonder Card/event PKM assistance is on-topic discussion here too. Just make sure there isn't already a thread addressing your concerns)

Also, before posting:

1. If what you're going to post could cite discussion, make a thread.
  2. If you're just looking for a straight, factual answer, post here.

Now ask away about event Pokemon!

***Lupin's original post is below***

Yea hey I heard that Regigigas was released as an event also bringing the other Regi's to the platinum game

http://www.pokemonplatinum.com/#/pokemon/regigigas/

this is were I saw it was wondeing if anyone was able to get that pokemon or is able to duplicate the event :/

Edited by randomspot555
  • Like 1

The event has already come and gone... We got it a long time ago. =/

oh awesome is there a post on it somewhere when I searched for it I got a crazy amount of hits and It would take me a hell of a long time to find it.

a link to the event info would be greatly appreciated. ^^

oh awesome is there a post on it somewhere when I searched for it I got a crazy amount of hits and It would take me a hell of a long time to find it.

a link to the event info would be greatly appreciated. ^^

I posted an AR code that works for platinum and it's legit to get the regigigas, its in the RAM Editing sub forum under the Pokesaved D/P/Pl Codes. :)

maybe this is not the wright place to ask but .....are there any diamond and pearl events ?Cause i have pearl and i dont want to buy platinum but i want the event pokemon!

You can get an action replay and use pokesav to generate the codes. There are the .pkm and the WC files, you can make your code.

Ok, I was wondering that when I download the Dp/P/Pt Event Pokemon, what do I do with them?

Do I put them into PokeSav?

Or Something else?

Sorry, for my noobish questions (I'm new at this =[.)

EDIT: Also, what is a, "WC?"

A WC is a Wonder card. It is 2 files, a pgt and a pcd. You go into pokesav and click the edit button under "events" in the bottom left corner. Then click "mystery gift edit" in the top right corner of the window that pops up. Then use the load pcd and load pcd buttons to put in the gift and card, then click okay and then okay again on the event screen, and you will be at the main screen again. If you are making it an Action Replay code, click export ARDS code and then a menu will pop up. Look under mystery gift and check the boxes with what you did. Normally, it will be 1st Gift and 1st Card. then click save XML and save it. Then drag it into AR code manager and put it under your Pokemon game codelist and name the code, then put it in the right game. After that, plug in your AR and drag over the list to the AR codelist on the left. If a window pops up, click yes. then wait a few seconds and you are done. I hope I helped a little.:D That was a LOT of typing...

well i have a movie regigigas but it's japanese it works fine for capturing the other regi's for example: registeel on iron island. so just pm me your friend code and i will trade it to you for whatever your willing to give im not greedy. after you pm your fc just let me know when your ready to trade. my name is Anthony and my friend code is: 5070-0233-7928.

well i have a movie regigigas but it's japanese it works fine for capturing the other regi's for example: registeel on iron island. so just pm me your friend code and i will trade it to you for whatever your willing to give im not greedy. after you pm your fc just let me know when your ready to trade. my name is Anthony and my friend code is: 5070-0233-7928.

This is not the trading forum. This thread is for ASKING QUESTIONS about EVENTS. Don't bother apologizing, just don't do it again. Thanks.

where can i get the GBA events for:

Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Mew, Celebi, Latios, and Latias?

and other Legends like Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Mewtwo?

I just want to have them traded to me because if i use AR to get them it won't count legit for my pokedex, and i cant really download the packages.

Edited by Belum
Prestidigitation

where can i get the GBA events for:

Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Mew, Celebi, Latios, and Latias?

and other Legends like Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Mewtwo?

I just want to have them traded to me because if i use AR to get them it won't count legit for my pokedex, and i cant really download the packages.

Try the trade forum. Read the rules in there before you make a post/thread.

And there's no reason you can't download the packages. You can make a code with Pokesav, load it into the AR, activate it, and they'll be there and be legal.

So you can trade, or you can use the resources you have (AR+Pokesav) and download the legal versions that are in the events section or the individual PKM section.

I would like to know if we can receive Shaymin event so we have got this pokemon yet with the help action replay or pokesav or trade, because I and a friend have got Shaymin by Action replay and Pokesav

You have a Shaymin, and you want to know how to get a Shaymin??? Sounds like you already know the answer.

Here's a question. Imagine I use Pokesav to generate the mystery card for Regigigas, then catch the three Regis I need. If I trade that Mystery Card Regigigas to a friend of mine, will he then be able to capture the three Regi's? Or does he actually need to do the mystery card event for this to happen?

^i think as long as it was traded to u then it'll trigger the event? coz i was traded a TRU shaymin n i got the gracidea :D...

btw just wondering r there any PokePark Jirachi 60731 and 60830 here in the database? coz i didn't seem to found em anywhere... (n i got both of them but i'm not sure of their legitness, so yeah :D...)

Well, I used Pokesav to activate the Regigigas TRU card, and that worked.

Now I'm trying to do the Deoxys wondercard, but when I go to receive my gift, it says I have already received this gift once and I cannot receive it again. I've looked around, went to the Mystery Gift Edit on the main site, but I still cannot figure out how to get it to work. (I tried enabling it for unlimited gift renewals, but it wouldn't work)

-Edit-

Oh, and if you don't mind, where can I find Regirock on Pokemon Platinum. The official site says to look for a secret entrance after beating the Elite 4 - I assumed it was the blocked off path in Victory Road, but that just leads to a tablet that apparently does nothing =/

Well, I used Pokesav to activate the Regigigas TRU card, and that worked.

Now I'm trying to do the Deoxys wondercard, but when I go to receive my gift, it says I have already received this gift once and I cannot receive it again. I've looked around, went to the Mystery Gift Edit on the main site, but I still cannot figure out how to get it to work. (I tried enabling it for unlimited gift renewals, but it wouldn't work)

-Edit-

Oh, and if you don't mind, where can I find Regirock on Pokemon Platinum. The official site says to look for a secret entrance after beating the Elite 4 - I assumed it was the blocked off path in Victory Road, but that just leads to a tablet that apparently does nothing =/

I have an answer to your problem.

Instead of placing the wonder card in the mystery game section, place it in the storage section. This way it wont show you this message. However this way stats are not random.