Xero's Artwork...

Sir Xero

I am going to go ahead and show some of my artwork! In the spoilers, i am going to do my best to go from oldest to most recent, to show progression i guess. I might explain some.

blackshaymin-1.png <<< If you are curious to know whats up with my Shaymin avatar, then this is your answer. This is what started it all, my recolorings. Which did lead to more recent shaymins, like you see in my ava.

thshaymin-1-1.png

PimpTotidile.png<-- Old, but still one of my favorites.

Dialgab4pimp.png

Shaymin5-3.png< Yesh

ChillyKSS.png<< This is a step forward in time about 6 months. Still not recent.

PokemonXDartlugadark-1-3.png<<< Slight recoloration of a Shadow Lugia

SirQ4.png<<< Much more recent. I eventually made this!

TESTforforum.png<<< Recent also, by a few months. I started recoloring skymins, as i still am now, into something similar as the one above. Built from the same colors.

Shayminsky3.png

Shayminsky4.png<<< Most recent. Did a few days ago.

Next is Signatures. Once again, i will go from oldest to most recent. You'll notice a huge change...

Signatures

dialga0-1.jpg<<< As for this thing, I don't know why i am adding this. However, this is my first "redone" signature. I just inverted it. However, it isn't my first signatures. But it brings back memories...

MasterDialgasig-2.png<-- My FIRST ever signature.

sig3.png<<< Some time after my first signature. It is my second. It is a pitiful attempt, and for some reason i was using fractals.

MetaKpngwithglow-1.png

blackwhite-1.png<<< I must admit, i did not do bad on this, and this wasn't long after my first.

MKsir_Q-1.png<<< Another "less than decent" sig.

ChillySig2png.png<<< One of my better signatures, for the time. I still kinda like it, but not as good as my more recent sigs i make now.

SLugia-1.png<<< Attempt at a Shadow Lugia Sig

SLugia2.png

sig-2.png<<< Now we are getting recent. My first "good" signature in my mind, and i used nothing besides the render. It's my first sig with effort.

linoone3-1.png<<< Step foward in time... this is getting more recent. I could have done better on this one.

linoone2-1.png

bowser-1.png<<< My bowser sig.

sig.png<<< My most recent sig to date.

As you can see for my signatures, now i have a better style, and i have that "tile" look to them. Most of my sig sizes, though, have stayed the around the same.

I'll try to keep this topic updated.

Eh, how do you like? Please comment!

I think shaymin, in some cases, looks better the way i made him...

But, at the same time, he looks better normal. IDK

Thanks though. I made the Dialga via Gimp, and i wasn't as experienced back then, so i kinda was off on some of the recoloring.

I believe you should focus less on sig making and more on designing. You have an amazing amount of potential for being a fantastic artist. Sig makers are editors; we have little skill other then to edit the work of others. You have a true skill in being an artist.

However, put it to better use then putting a hat on a shaymin, okay?

On that note, I think your best sigs were:

blackwhite-1.png

SLugia2.png

Remember to feather your selections. There are a lot of ugly, coarse lines throughout your work that if they were smooth it would make it a thousand times better. Avoid putting too much into one picture and make sure each element fits into the picture.

I believe you should focus less on sig making and more on designing. You have an amazing amount of potential for being a fantastic artist. Sig makers are editors; we have little skill other then to edit the work of others. You have a true skill in being an artist.

However, put it to better use then putting a hat on a shaymin, okay?

On that note, I think your best sigs were:

blackwhite-1.png

SLugia2.png

Remember to feather your selections. There are a lot of ugly, coarse lines throughout your work that if they were smooth it would make it a thousand times better. Avoid putting too much into one picture and make sure each element fits into the picture.

I understand. Thanks for the advice. I lol'd on the shaymin comment.

But, i must say about the signatures, i guess the only thing that i edit now (considering the work of others) is the render, but other than that, BG's etc are made by me in the sigs now.

But, once again, i understand what you are saying. Thanks.

My favorite color back then was black (and still is, and no, i am not emo), so i guess i made it that way... but you are right, it does look a little odd, or too dark.

Thanks for the compliments!

black isnt a color its the absence of color

btw awsome sigs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...