Help on creating custom Wonder Cards

AlexRotom

I've looked up and down this forum and even asked on the IRC but haven't found any help, so I'm asking here.

I would like to know the best and safest way of creating my own Wonder Cards. As in, making my own event PCD with a Pokemon I've created (and to be as close to being legit without actually fully being legit, of course). I would like it to act just like an event Wonder Card if at all possible; generating random IVs and Natures at the time of receiving it. I've heard that PokeSav is pretty much out of date, so I don't know if I should go with it, PokeGen or even another one I found called Pokemon Mystery Gift Editor.

Any help in the right direction would be very much appreciated. I've been wracking my brain the past couple of days trying to find information on this.

As a bonus request, I would like to know if there's anywhere I can find a list of Wonder Card IDs that have already been used for events. I remember them being listed on this website somewhere but it seems they aren't any longer.

Thanks!

since that mystery gift editor's Pokémon editing has not been finished yet( not sure of when it'll be finished either ), here's my suggestion.

what you need

• pokésav or pokégen
  • mystery gift editor

instructions

• make a Pokémon you want on either pokésav or pokégen, save the Pokémon in a PKM file after you get done editing that one Pokémon you want.
  • go onto mystery gift editor and upload the PKM file onto both wondercard and mystery gift parts.
  • put whatever the heck you want on your wondercard and/or mystery gift.
  • save your wondercard and your mystery gift in separate files, and put them to where you can find them easily on your computer.

I hope that would help you. I'm not sure that my explanation had made sense, but at least I'm trying. XP

- Soldjermon