Wondercards to retail copies of games

scarecrow001

• 1 month later...

I've just bought a CycloDS and Have backed up my SS/HG save file to the computer via WIFI and Savsender/ savreceiver but I cant seem to load it on my CylcoDS. Now I want to be able to use it to load the wondercards using pokesav (or whatever program is needed to install the wondercards), so how do i go about putting them on then loading that file with the CYcloDS? sorry if im being a bother xD;

kaphotics, that's wrong.

There are two ways to send Wondercards to retail copies of games.

Use an edited distribution rom, or edit a Wondercard to make it shareable.

scarecrow, just so you know, savesender/receiver cannot backup HG/SS save files.

kaphotics, that's wrong.

There are two ways to send Wondercards to retail copies of games.

Use an edited distribution rom, or edit a Wondercard to make it shareable.

scarecrow, just so you know, savesender/receiver cannot backup HG/SS save files.

If you have a flashcard all that is is extra work. I'm pretty sure intent of the OP was to distribute without a flashcard (at least before he went and bought one).

• 8 months later...
If you have a flashcard all that is is extra work. I'm pretty sure intent of the OP was to distribute without a flashcard (at least before he went and bought one).

I'm interested in receiving mystery gifts (i.e. .pcd and .pgt files) in Platinum, and I know that this isn't yet possible via wifi (thanks for all of your work thus far Poryhack). Instead I'm trying to understand how to do it using a flashcard but have been unable to locate a guide or tutorial. Would one of you be so kind to point me in the right direction?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...