Nintendo wifi usb connector to get .pkms?

pokemon97

I'm at my wits end..

I'm currently using the Asus wlan softap process with the buffalo drivers and am able to get onto the regular GTS, but as soon as I try to change the dns it just farts at me...I've tried all the various incarnations of sending .pkms, hypergts, ir-gts, sendpkm, gts-nuker nothing works, they keep telling me to set my dns to 192.168.1.100 (the same as what ipconfig tells me for my internet connection)..I even tried setting up a fake dns server to no avail..

my settings to get into the gts regularly are:

ip: 192.168.0.2

dns: 255.255.255.0

gateway: 192.168.0.1

dns:192.168.0.1

my settings as per the sending of the pkm

ip: 192.168.0.2

dns: 255.255.255.0

gateway: 192.168.0.1

dns:192.168.1.100

It just doesn't seem to work, should I be using the regular driver nintendo or the softap ones? should I be altering anything within the connections on my computer or just the ds?, what IP's should I be putting where?? I know a little bit about this stuff but I'm beginning to confuse myself...

my basic current specs:

XP latest service pack

Linksys fast ethernet DSL/Cable router (BEFSR41 V3)

nintendo wi fi usb

Asus wlan softap with buffalo drivers

Any helpful suggestions would be great...

I might add that post 80/53 are okay and that nothing is blocking them...

Edited by pokemon97
I might add that post 80/53 are okay and that nothing is blocking them...

sorry for the double post but I might add that I was able to input someones elses server I was able to connect to 71.234.197.162 and got an Absol but when I use my IP 192.168.1.100 (the regular ip it gives me trying to send .pkm pokemon to myself) it doesn't work, is there a way to create a server for myself like the 71 ip above so I can add my own pokemon into them? without relying on someone else to upload a different pokemon every week?...

Again any sort of help would be greatly appreciated..