How long did it take you to catch a legendary pokemon?

YugiMotoGoesEmo

• 2 months later...

I once had a really had a hard time catching a lv 70 Lugia. I used about 5 Poké Balls, 7 Dusk Balls and about 60 Ultra Balls. I needed to reset a lot of times too. Stupid thing kepped KO'ing itself with struggle.

(Posted from my DSi)

Edited by jordsters

• 2 weeks later...

During spring break, i was able to get the Jade Orb to get Rayquaza but for some odd reason I was struggling to capture it for what ever reason (night time chucking dusk balls then timer balls but no give). Then out of no where my friend just needed to throw ONE great ball and rayquaza was caught.

During spring break, i was able to get the Jade Orb to get Rayquaza but for some odd reason I was struggling to capture it for what ever reason (night time chucking dusk balls then timer balls but no give). Then out of no where my friend just needed to throw ONE great ball and rayquaza was caught.

Ooh, that's what you call tough luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Longest running is Mewtwo at 1 hour and 13 minutes. Dx I tried every Dusk and Timer Ball at it, and tried a Moon Ball for lulz and it stayed. >_>

I'm also annoyed my Raikou stayed in the first fast ball I chunked at it, but Entei's like "uh-uh-uh! *flee!*"

Rayquaza took one Ultra ball... in HG. In Emerald, I had to struggle with that thing. :/ I despise that 3% catch rate.

• 4 weeks later...

My Easiest - When I threw a regular pokeball and caught Lugia in Crystal (I was like 0_0)

My Hardest - Rayqyaza on Sapphire. It took 85 of my 99 timer balls to get that thing when it was on red and sleeping.

• 2 months later...

I just went to capture Lugia on Soul Silver, he got caught after I took down its HP and put it to sleep, only one Heavy Ball was used. =)

EDIT: again? I reply and suddenly no one wants to post? this can't be a coincidence, someone tell me what did I do to make you stop posting in every other thread I reply!

Edited by VanFanel

• 1 month later...

Game time or real life? In real life I can spend nearly a day. In game time only a minute. That's because I use Quick Balls for all legendaries and that sometimes takes forever.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Well, if we get all technical I took me 3 days after I got the game, being that the week when I got Soul Silver, Nintendo started handing out the shiny legendaries from johto, so I got a shiny Raikou almost instantly.

If you want to get more technical, I caught Suicune on my second week of playing the game, I used a Masterball(naughty me, I've been using pokégen to get MasterBalls for a LONG time), so it was easy.

I have all the in-game legendaries in my box, plus a shiny rayquaza and some wi-fi event pokémon.

P.s: If you hadn't noticed yet, I'm that kind of guy that actually does catch them all... xD

• 3 weeks later...

Took me 1 turn to catch Ho-Oh. Having problems with Clair and that bloody aerodactyl. All the others are easy. Had to reset because I ran out of every ball except masterball, so I decided it was not worth it. Save before battle, fail, switch off, switch on, use 1 masterball...there. any Idea how I can get any masterballs? Think I will need them if Ho-Oh was this hard

Any help?