Pokemon Selector

http://www.500mb.us/pkm.php

Anyone knows who is creator of this great tool? Unfortunately there are some event missing, for example: Goon's Scizor. I wonder if it is possible to add function of uploading .pkm file from your own PC and then being able to send it to your game via GTS. It would be great but I'm not into hacking thingy so I hope someone knows if this would be possible? I'm asking theoriticaly because you guys are not creators of this obviously ; ]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That happens to be my pet project. I've considered this in the past, but couldn't figure out any decent way to do so, without undoing everything and starting over. Also, I put the project on the backburner due to lack of interest. Still, I might pick it back up and allow such, but, pokebox already allows that...

Edit: By the by, I had troubles finding Goon's Scizor. If you can point me in the right direction, I can see about putting it up there.

• 3 weeks later...

There's a zip file in the first post of that thread, but it hasn't been updated in quite some time. The rest of the events are spread out sporadically through the thread as they were contributed. The thing I said I was working on was compiling all of those files into a new zip/batch.

But it'll be a little while as I have other things on my plate, currently.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I connected to it just fine using Platinum, earlier. I don't have D/P to test those, but... don't see why they shouldn't work. I did fix a bug in the random select, though.

its working now i just shut my ds off for a couple of hours and its working fine now