Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Selector

Pokemon Selector

http://www.500mb.us/pkm.php

Anyone knows who is creator of this great tool? Unfortunately there are some event missing, for example: Goon's Scizor. I wonder if it is possible to add function of uploading .pkm file from your own PC and then being able to send it to your game via GTS. It would be great but I'm not into hacking thingy so I hope someone knows if this would be possible? I'm asking theoriticaly because you guys are not creators of this obviously ; ]

Re: Pokemon Selector

That happens to be my pet project. I've considered this in the past, but couldn't figure out any decent way to do so, without undoing everything and starting over. Also, I put the project on the backburner due to lack of interest. Still, I might pick it back up and allow such, but, pokebox already allows that...

Edit: By the by, I had troubles finding Goon's Scizor. If you can point me in the right direction, I can see about putting it up there.

I've been using this amazing "project" and I believe it was Monday the 29th of November, the GTS no longer let me connect with that DNS port. I get an error and can't get the Pokemon that I love so much. Any idea what's up?

Ouch. I have to manually bring up the program after a reboot. My computer locked up a couple days ago, and I didn't notice that it wasn't running.

Try it now.

Works like a charm! I can't thank you enough for this amazing project. You sir are my hero ^_^

Eventsly Staffington Event StaffTranslation ContributorIRC AOPSite ContributorImage ContributorEvent ContributorSuper Moderator Guested's Avatar

Goon's Scizor (along with 99% of released events) are in our Events Contribution Thread.

I'm working on reorganizing and sorting everything into a new archive.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...ion-Collection
    The Scizor is in there... somewhere.

Project Pokémon Event Gallery
    All the latest Pokémon Event news: Event News Forum
    Pokémon Event Schedule and Contributions: Contribution Thread
    PokeGen - Pokesav replacement

"Now that I've had my coffee..."

Is there, by chance, a bulk PKM batch? I wrote a script that would extract the information and give it to the site...

Eventsly Staffington Event StaffTranslation ContributorIRC AOPSite ContributorImage ContributorEvent ContributorSuper Moderator Guested's Avatar

There's a zip file in the first post of that thread, but it hasn't been updated in quite some time. The rest of the events are spread out sporadically through the thread as they were contributed. The thing I said I was working on was compiling all of those files into a new zip/batch.

But it'll be a little while as I have other things on my plate, currently.

Project Pokémon Event Gallery
    All the latest Pokémon Event news: Event News Forum
    Pokémon Event Schedule and Contributions: Contribution Thread
    PokeGen - Pokesav replacement

"Now that I've had my coffee..."

by any chance, do you guys know of a way of changing the name of the pokemon you choose?

pokemon selector is not working anymore y? plz make it work again

This works on Pokemon Black and White! But it says ??????? is the pokemon's name.

Quote Originally Posted by crash469 View Post
    This works on Pokemon Black and White! But it says ??????? is the pokemon's name.
    That's unintentional, due to the names and potentially other issues. I've fixed that.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...e-5th-gen-ONLY < Use that if you want to get pokes to B/W.

why is Pokemon selector not working it was working for me earlier today and then i keep getting a flashing screen telling me error

Quote Originally Posted by balderamie View Post
    why is Pokemon selector not working it was working for me earlier today and then i keep getting a flashing screen telling me error
    Can you tell me what game you're using?

Quote Originally Posted by willaien View Post
    Can you tell me what game you're using?
    im using pearl.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast