Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream World Pokémon Contribution

Re: Dream World Pokémon Contribution

I wanna Help Us

Exeggcute
    eggxeguteGen.pkm

Super Moderator Translation ContributorDeveloperGame Save ResearcherROM ResearcherRAM ResearcherIRC AOPEvent ContributorSuper Moderator

sunkern F
    kangaskhan F
    croagunk M

i'll say it again:

anyone who extracted a DW poke as a party pokemon needs to go ahead and re-do it either as a boxed poke or in pokegen. pkms aren't 236 bytes anymore, and pokesav screws this up while pokegen naturally gets it right.

batgirl:

here are kangaskhan and croagunk done correctly, also. not butchered by pokesav and saved as the wrong size.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Bond697; Nov 7th, 2010 at 12:23 PM.

Great thread idea! Can't wait for someone to upload a female torchic after the 20th... Then that'll make bred Boostiken legal.

Here is My 1st contribution.
    This is my 2nd time using Pokegen so please correct me if anything. I also went by the still needed pokemon list, and I've seen people upload some of these but I can't tell if there male or female. so here goes. I guess the more the Merrier for stats etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_aran View Post
    Great thread idea! Can't wait for someone to upload a female torchic after the 20th... Then that'll make bred Boostiken legal.
    The DW "events" are male exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by war-lord View Post
    The DW "events" are male exclusive.
    Not true.
    Dream World pokemon are skewed highly towards being male, so all of these exclusive moves that they have are deliberately 'wasted', and makes it so females are more of a prize when you get them for their abilities.

I've just updated the main post with all those new contributions, thank you everyone for your contrubutions

This is the only one I can't get to work on Pokégen or Pokésav, Anger could you please extract it again and upload it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anger View Post
    I wanna Help Us

Exeggcute
    eggxeguteGen.pkm

Eventsly Staffington Event StaffTranslation ContributorIRC AOPSite ContributorImage ContributorEvent ContributorSuper Moderator Guested's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    Not true.
    Dream World pokemon are skewed highly towards being male, so all of these exclusive moves that they have are deliberately 'wasted', and makes it so females are more of a prize when you get them for their abilities.
    He was referring to the special event ones, such as the starters.

Project Pokémon Event Gallery
    All the latest Pokémon Event news: Event News Forum
    Pokémon Event Schedule and Contributions: Contribution Thread
    PokeGen - Pokesav replacement

"Now that I've had my coffee..."

Quote Originally Posted by buzzthebatgirl View Post
    I've just updated the main post with all those new contributions, thank you everyone for your contrubutions

This is the only one I can't get to work on Pokégen or Pokésav, Anger could you please extract it again and upload it?
    This is of PokeGen

Here is a"Taillow" that is not yet uploaded yet. And a JP ver of Surskit. Hope it helps. I have some More gotta talk to the tree I'll post em soon. Buzz I know it was a typo it's "Makomo" not "Makono" XD!

I'm kinda late, but mine is female.

Super Moderator Translation ContributorDeveloperGame Save ResearcherROM ResearcherRAM ResearcherIRC AOPEvent ContributorSuper Moderator

e: nvm, got my answer. will switch this with a DW poke later.

e: hey, not to be an ass batgirl, but it's 697, not 679.
    Last edited by Bond697; Nov 11th, 2010 at 10:23 PM.

A few new ones Shinx is male, genders are in the file names

@ Bond and Makomo: I've fixed up the errors in your names, please let me know if I missed anything else

I've unlocked shining ocean and I'll like to contribute to the thread but I have a question.
    Are you only interested in pokemon caught in the HL forest (clean without any changes too)?
    Reason being I bred some DW pokemon from females with DW ability, which means all my pokemon with DW abilities are either caught in HL but with weird levels due to being in the daycare, or offsprings with DW ability.

Any DW ability pokémon should be fine, at least at the moment. This thread's purpose is to collect all DW ability pokémon, I guess that UT is prefered (UT bred or UT caught, doesn't matter). But there shouldn't be anyone complaining if you posted those day cared raised, or ev'd ones if you have. There should be a problem with male pokémon that has been raised witout caring about evs tho, since they won't fill any purpose at all.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast