Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream World Pokémon Contribution

Dream World Pokémon Contribution

So here's an easy to find compilation of Dream World Pokémon, many thanks to posters Mewtwo, Bond679, Djidane, Buzzthebatgirl, Makomo, Deadpool, Wyndamn, Xen, Kalashnikov, kudan for the Pokémon!

All Pokemon were extracted from the Storage using NDS Adaptor Plus and Pokégen on my retail copy of Black. From what I've noticed my OT gets messed up, I guess it doesn't love the name of Buzz♀

As suggested by a poster who deleted his/her post (post again and I'll add your name, sorry I forgot it), please label your uploads with the Pokemon Species, gender and DW (so we know it's Dream World). Nature is optional, put it in if you'd like.

Example something like: PikachuMaleDW

If contributing please extract the .pkm file from the Storage Box, not the party. Party pokes aren't 236 bytes anymore and poksav screws it up badly

If you are having problems loading these files into your game, make sure you have the most up to date version of Pokégen that usually solves most of the problems

Here's a list that I will keep up date every few days. Males and Females are listed separately. Remember folks Females allow you to breed off the Dream World abilities.

Here's a list of the Pokémon we have so far, all Pokémon are Japanese unless otherwise stated:

Event/Special DW Pokémon:
    Coro-Coro:

Thanks to Bond 697

Kanto Starters:

(obtained in trading, not sure of full legitness, use at your own risk)

Regular Dream World Pokémon:
    Male Pokémon:

Female Pokémon:

• See end of this post

Female Lotad
    (Caught with a Net Ball)
    Careful/Own Tempo
    Ivs 25 HP/11 Atk/ 5 Def/ 9 Spa/ 27 Spd/ 31 Spe
    Nature Power/Absorb/Astonish/Growl[*]here[/list]

[LIST][*]here

Thank you everyone for Contributing so far

Still needed:

• Psyduck
    • Growlithe
    • Scyther
    • Tauros
    • Marill
    • Sudowoodo
    • Girafarig
    • Miltank
    • Zigzagoon
    • Castform
    • Buneary
    • Glameow
    • Vulpix
    • Poliwag
    • Natu
    • Elekid
    • Skitty
    • Butterfree
    • Pidgey
    • Spearow
    • Hoothoot
    • Ledyba
    • Natu
    • Yanma
    • Delibird
    • Swablu
    • Drifloon
    • Skarmory
    • Tropius
    • Drifloon
    • Chatot
    • Slowpoke
    • Krabby
    • Horsea
    • Goldeen
    • Staryu
    • Magikarp
    • Kabuto
    • Wooper
    • Qwilfish
    • Corsola
    • Remoraid
    • Carvanha
    • Wailmer
    • Barboach
    • Clamperl
    • Relicanth
    • Luvdisc
    • Buizel
    • Finneon
    • Tentacool
    • Carvanha
    • Corphish
    • Lileep
    • Anorith
    • Feebas
    • Shellos
    • Lapras
    • Dratini
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by buzzthebatgirl; Feb 8th, 2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Updated post with lists

Eventsly Staffington Event StaffTranslation ContributorIRC AOPSite ContributorImage ContributorEvent ContributorSuper Moderator Guested's Avatar

Re: Dream World Pokémon Contribution

Great idea!

If you haven't noticed yet, depending on how you score in the mini-games (we think), the pokemon may have a special move (egg move, etc... or even a move it can't normally learn), so it'll be great to have a collection of these going.

Project Pokémon Event Gallery
    All the latest Pokémon Event news: Event News Forum
    Pokémon Event Schedule and Contributions: Contribution Thread
    PokeGen - Pokesav replacement

"Now that I've had my coffee..."

Quote Originally Posted by Guested View Post
    Great idea!

If you haven't noticed yet, depending on how you score in the mini-games (we think), the pokemon may have a special move (egg move, etc... or even a move it can't normally learn), so it'll be great to have a collection of these going.
    As long as it's not Ice Cream stacking, I can usually do good in the mini-games! I think all three of my 'mon have special moves, I know for certain that my Poochyena has Poison Fang.

I'm aiming to get female Pokemon from Dream World, for the future breeding of DW abilities, of course. Whatever people can find is great. There's a lot of Pokemon in that Dream World and only getting one Pokemon to send to your game once a trip could make getting a single collection tiresome.

Super Moderator Translation ContributorDeveloperGame Save ResearcherROM ResearcherRAM ResearcherIRC AOPEvent ContributorSuper Moderator

this is a good idea.

Member Event Contributor Djidane's Avatar

Why not, Igglybuff and Surskit. In box from translated pokemon White. (V1)

I think all the poke we brought back from DW will have at least 1 special move, coz they usually show up by the time we befriend them or view them on the Dream Tree.. It's just that the score of the game will determine which special moves between the two (for some) will we get, the better or the worse.. Or if you want specific DW poke with specific move, then you can try to score not so high but at least high enough to befriend them..

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_13l1t2er View Post
    I think all the poke we brought back from DW will have at least 1 special move, coz they usually show up by the time we befriend them or view them on the Dream Tree.. It's just that the score of the game will determine which special moves between the two (for some) will we get, the better or the worse.. Or if you want specific DW poke with specific move, then you can try to score not so high but at least high enough to befriend them..
    my oddish didn't have a spevial move

Quote Originally Posted by war-lord View Post
    my oddish didn't have a spevial move
    On serebii's list Oddish only have Teeter Dance, I guess you got it if your score is high, none if not?

thanks for the contributions but all files only can be loaded with pokesav bw english v0.06b-z2 by totodile, 'cuz if them are loaded with the pokesavbw v0.06c (japanese version) or other version are showed are wrong files, i think the last version of totodile have a problem when convert to .pkm

Super Moderator Translation ContributorDeveloperGame Save ResearcherROM ResearcherRAM ResearcherIRC AOPEvent ContributorSuper Moderator

you should be using pokegen.

Hi there thanks for the PKM uploads Just wanted to ask why are the names of some in English? I thought in the Japanese games you can only have 5 characters...(atleast on the Japanese pokemon). well I was planning on putting some in my retail save But then I seen the long English names I had to ask...I don't want my pokemon to look hacked...Just asking. and Also are some of the pokemon supposed to have Cherish balls? Lickitung and another one had a cherish ball on them sorry if I sound like a pain with the questions I haven't had time to play on DW much...

Quote Originally Posted by Makomo View Post
    Hi there thanks for the PKM uploads Just wanted to ask why are the names of some in English? I thought in the Japanese games you can only have 5 characters...(atleast on the Japanese pokemon). well I was planning on putting some in my retail save But then I seen the long English names I had to ask...I don't want my pokemon to look hacked...Just asking. and Also are some of the pokemon supposed to have Cherish balls? Lickitung and another one had a cherish ball on them sorry if I sound like a pain with the questions I haven't had time to play on DW much...
    Maybe whoever caught the Pokémon with the English name is playing a patched copy? Why not ask them or not use their Pokémon?

->Cherish Ball
    ->Dream Ball
    I know my Lickitung was caught in a Dream Ball, I caught it myself after all

Another one for today, Lotad female. I don't think it has any special move.

If this is useful to anyone the code for the Poison Hand Crogunk is コロコロであおう
    Pop it in the Campaign section and it automatic goes to the Notice Board. I added after I did my Dream World for today, so I'll have to wait for tomorrow to add it. BTW my Croagunk is male, I wonder if it's possible to get a female one?

Quote Originally Posted by buzzthebatgirl View Post
    Maybe whoever caught the Pokémon with the English name is playing a patched copy? Why not ask them or not use their Pokémon?
    That's why I asked before I used any I loaded Igglybuff and Surskit and they where in english (maybe other people should mention there from patch?). I don't mean to upset anyone,
    I am sorry if I did that was not my intention. Buzz thanks so much for the Code for croagunk YOU'RE AWESOME! couldn't find it anywhere!. oh by the way since you got the password for croagunk would you have the kanto Starter passwords too? regardless thanks and again sorry.

Edit: got mixed up with another poster earlier (english pkm) lol
    Edit: the lickitung and Poochyena both have RED cherish balls after being transfered.
    oddish has pokeball. is this a glitch in my game or what?
    Edit: I copied my Save file and I think it's probably pokesav Doing this...turning dreamballs to Cherish balls? I'll Try PokeGen
    Last edited by Makomo; Oct 21st, 2010 at 07:48 AM. Reason: got mixed up

Member Event Contributor Djidane's Avatar

Yep Pokegen is better for that.

Pokesav only work to transfer wonrdercard.

And yes my version is a patched copy. (that's write in my post ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Makomo View Post
    Buzz thanks so much for the Code for croagunk YOU'RE AWESOME! couldn't find it anywhere!. oh by the way since you got the password for croagunk would you have the kanto Starter passwords too? regardless thanks and again sorry.

Edit: the lickitung and Poochyena both have RED cherish balls after being transfered.
    oddish has pokeball. is this a glitch in my game or what?
    Edit: I copied my Save file and I think it's probably pokesav Doing this...turning dreamballs to Cherish balls? I'll Try PokeGen
    I found the password for the Croagunk somewhere on the Serebii forums, so send your thanks there, I'm just passing on the info

I don't have any passwords for the Kanto starters, I'm not spending €30 odd to import the Pokémon Pia book. My view on the starters is quite simple, if it ain't a Speed Boost Torchic, it ain't worth getting spending loads or excited over

I've done a new back up and extracted my Dream World Lickitung for you. If it's a problem with the programs we'll know. The file ending in Sav was extracted using Pokesav and the one ending with Gen was extracted via Pokegen. I noticed when I extracted the pkm from Sav that it doesn't have a Dream Ball on the drop down menu, that could be the problem...

The Oddish WAS caught with a Pokeball, I thought I could keep the Dream Ball if I didn't use it, but it vanished. Game Freak were on to me

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast