Open .Pkm files into and AR?

LonelyNation

i heard this was very possible, but I don't know how. Is there a code? I have the files with me now, but it's useless to me if I can't upload into my game. I have an AR. Do I download pokesav or something?

thanks in advance! :D

grab pokegen, open the pkm in it, and generate an ar code for ss.

when you generate an AR code, does it give you one? how do you generate one? xD

Thanks so much for helping! ><

once you load a pkm into pokegen(file -> load) and edit it to what you want, right-click one of the party boxes on the right and choose "set from controls". at this point, the poke should pop up in that box with a blue background behind it. leave it like that. after the poke pops into the box you picked, look at the bottom right corner. see the button that says "generate"? see how the "selected pokemon" count is 1? choose how you want the poke to be placed into your save(choose between the start/select/L/R tick boxes- the boxes you check off are the buttons you need to press ingame for the poke to appear), then choose what game you're going to use the code on. leave the other option on "type 1" unless you try the code and it doesntt work. after you've picked the activator buttons, game,etc, click the "generate" button. the code is now copied to your clipboard. from here, you can paste it into notepad, into desmume, wherever you want it. once it's in and the game and code are active, hit the buttons you chose as activators all at once and the poke should pop up in your party based on which slot it was in when you generated the code. it will likely be the first poke in the party, so put a junk poke there first before hitting the activator buttons.