What kind of new Pokemon game would you like to see?

RenegadeShroom

I don't mean as in sixth gen, or whatever, but actual, proper spin-off games to the Pokemon series. Personally, I'd like to see a more adult type of Pokemon game, with an actual war or something going on, and where there's actually a risk of properly losing. (Dying) Now, I do realise that Pokemon is aimed at yound children, for the most part, but it wouldn't be that hard to slap an R13/R15 sticker on the package, now would it?

So, let's hear you're ideas! And let's hope I put this in the correct section! : O

If I am correct, this would follow in the General Gaming Forum.

I would love to see another Shadow Pokemon Game, but for the DSi Series. I loved how you were able to catch other Trainer's Pokemon and the very idea of Shadow Pokemon where a Pokemon has no heart.

I don't mean a Shadow Pokemon Game where you collect Badges. I mean an all out Adventure exactly like Pokemon xD: Gale of Darkness. It can be a sequel of the first with every Pokemon from all 5 Region.

You can have the ability to Surf and Fly and maybe even Dive. You can have 2 Pokemon following you instead of 1 since every Battle will be a Double Battle.

And so much more...

I'd like to see a more strategic game. Similar to what FF did with Tactics, I'd like to see something a bit more like Mystery Dungeon or Fire Emblem, but with Pokemon. An action game could be fun as well.

Do you mean an action type game such as Super Smash Bros? That would be cool, but something like Dragon Quest Wars can be fun too.

I would love to have a Pokemon which can use Attacks while following you. Something like, when you Press X, Pikachu uses Thunderbolt, Pressing Y will allow Pikachu to use Volt Tackle or Pressing L and R will let Pikachu use Wild Bolt would be a lot of fun.

I've never played Fallout 3, what's it about? I imagine it's some kind of doomsday game? If so, a Pokemon game like that would be frackin' epic. Rabid Raichu overrunning the streets, while you hold 'em off with a single Charizard... : D

I would google it, but my internet got roflstomped, and it takes an age to load large webpages. :[

• 3 weeks later...
Fallout: 3 - Pokemon Style. Yup, that would be so much win that I can not begin to explain just how my life would be revolutionised :L.

That would be incredible. But would it be turn based combat? I can't see that working..

Like a playstation or PSP game Graphics same type of story line and all that but it will actually follow the player along and show some actualy cut scenes like black/white has with zekkorumo cutscene in pokemon black...

If not I'd like a GTA based one xDD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I want this --- http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?12310-Pokemon-Battle-Series-Next-Game-WishList --- yep, shameless self promotion, I am so pissed off at people not commenting on my post, are they elitists too? are they so much on my side they don't think their comments do any good? or the opposite? seriously...

EDIT:

So, if that's how you like it, fine!, I can post in every single topic so you will feel that desperate need to not reply, I can virtually kill any theme then, will you like that? I bet you won't but you can't say something because you don't want to reply, the best thing you normally do is ignore me, of course, still, I can kill more posts than you can ignore and go on.

Edited by VanFanel
COMPLETE APATHY!

I want this --- http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?12310-Pokemon-Battle-Series-Next-Game-WishList --- yep, shameless self promotion, I am so pissed off at people not commenting on my post, are they elitists too? are they so much on my side they don't think their comments do any good? or the opposite? seriously...

EDIT:

So, if that's how you like it, fine!, I can post in every single topic so you will feel that desperate need to not reply, I can virtually kill any theme then, will you like that? I bet you won't but you can't say something because you don't want to reply, the best thing you normally do is ignore me, of course, still, I can kill more posts than you can ignore and go on.

Stop whining okay.

I would love to see a pokemon game where you can choose to be good or evil.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a medeival pokemon game, instead of capturing Pokemon you tame them. Other people and you can interfere w/pokemon attacks (throwing rocks, making sounds, etc.). Also, cpu Trainers will appear, in which you fight the trainer in combat (not with pokemon) if you happen upon a pokemon at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm all of these are good ideas.

I actually agree with RASN's (Riolu Aura Sphere Now) idea about traversing through an alternate region and going for Shadow Pokemon again.

And make it rated T. If they can T-rate a Legend of Zelda game, they can do one for Pokemon. xD

I have more ideas, but I'm like... my brain's dead right now.

• 1 month later...

^They might, El. xD

I'd also love to see a PMD for Gen V. I can already tell Zoroa's little sprite would be cute.

Though, the starter Pokemon for the Heroes would stay the same; Unova's starters, Pikachu included as well as probably Minccino for the Normal Types added with Eevee, Skitty and Meowth.

I can totally see this coming into action... but there might not be. Every other Pokemon would have those Dream Abilities included, which would mean 3 abilities to balance. Oh well. ^^