Pokesav[or a program to converts pkm to files] for GBA?

LonelyNation

Okay, here's the story.

I have a modded psp that can play gba games. I have many pokemon that I want to transfer to my Soul Silver game, but the problem is that I am 99% sure that nintendo and sony systems can't trade together. I searched google seeing if there was a pokesav program for pokemon gba games, but I couldn't find any. I also can't pal park it, because I don't have the actual game cartridge with me.

Is there any possible way to transfer my pokemon to my Soul Silver game? :(

First you use a Room of Soul Silver, like in a R4 or something? if no, I dont think so you can, but if you use maybe with this:

I dont know if the emulator of the psp is the same of VisualBoy Advance, you can see if its a .sav or .sgm, I tell you because the only way that I know is with an DS Emulator named DESMUME, you can use pal park with this emulator, only need the room of a gba game (emerald, leaf green, etc) and the save of that game, with that you can migrate your pkm to the R4

You have to have it as a .sgm or .sav for it to be possible (sav preferred). gen3 pkms aren't the same filesize as gen4 pkms, so you have three options:

---

xboo cable with a retail/flashcart for gen3. Basically you just push a save file onto the cartridge and import on your NDS, assuming you have one.

I really doubt you would spend time doing this, but just putting it out there.

---

DeSmuME import with the (rom+save of gen3) and a (rom+save of gen4)

I do this method for when I import my gen3 RNGs, as it is the more natural way of doing it.

---

or use PokeGen in conjunction with Enciclopedia Pokemon to create pkms.

Depending on what gen3 game you have, you can use Enciclopedia Pokemon, which is a 3rd gen save game editor. For the english version go to Kazo's post (#5)

http://www.projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6683-GBA-to-NDS-pkm-files

From the information Enciclopedia Pokemon gives (PID/IV, level, exp, ball, pokemon etc) and knowing how to use PokeGen and what goes where, you can then run them through Trashbytes.exe to effectively pal park them.

---

gotta keep those bros, eh? ;)