OK Here's how I got it to work in YSMENU.
1. I used enDrypt to find the true game ID of the translated version beta 2 of Pokemon Black and White by running the program with all it's files (the two eNDrypt files and Patch engine) in the same directory as the Pokemon Black rom. I pressed 1 to encrypt and then did it again to decrypt so that the rom would have it's True game ID
2. I used ttdt.exe to open extinfo and infolib to find the true game ID for the Clean Pokemon black and White.
3. I replaced the game ID of the Clean Pokemon Black with the True game ID of the Translated beta 2 Pokemon black and White inside both the extinfo and infolib files found in your ttmenu folder.
Here's what you need to do to play translated beta 2 black/white.
1. Place your translated rom inside the eNDrypts folder and run it as Administrator (Thanks for the tip AlterBridge). Press 1, wait for it to finish encrypting, press any key, then press 1 again.
2. Place the TTmenu folder inside you MicroSD card root. I.E. the first thing you see when you navigate your Micro SD card. It should overwrite files. If it doesn't, you are doing something wrong or don't have DSTT or YSMENU.
3. Run the translated rom the same way you would the untranslated rom.
The untranslated file will most likely not work until you switch back your files.
All files you need are in the link Works for White and Black now.