Game crash with this Pal Park Sav

shopkeeper

[ATTACH]5195[/ATTACH]

Having a problem with this sav.

Whenever i look at the summary of this Bliss in game the game crashes.

This happens with all my other Pal Park Savs in HG.

Any hints?

Did you create this by yourself? I checked with PokeGen, you forgot to choose the ball and all moves PPs are 0.

I have edited it, check it out I hope it's working :)

Bliss-edited.pkm

Bliss-edited.pkm

Did you create this by yourself? I checked with PokeGen, you forgot to choose the ball and all moves PPs are 0.

I have edited it, check it out I hope it's working :)

[ATTACH]5196[/ATTACH]

thanks, ill give it a try

fyi if u leave the pp left value at 0 it refreshes back to the appropriate value after u either deposit the poke of heal it via pokecentre

my game still crashes with this sav

ive discovered that all my pal park sav's crash the game when u go into the summary of the pokemon

i cant imagine why.

The Pokegen codes do not crash the game, rather the "place met" field in the summary is blank, where i guess it ought to say it was migrated from X 3rd gen game like DP.

any ideas?

thanks, ill give it a try

fyi if u leave the pp left value at 0 it refreshes back to the appropriate value after u either deposit the poke of heal it via pokecentre

Yeah, but just in case it's not working I think you should put the PP number when making the pokemon. Just for precaution :)

ive discovered that all my pal park sav's crash the game when u go into the summary of the pokemon

i cant imagine why.

The Pokegen codes do not crash the game, rather the "place met" field in the summary is blank, where i guess it ought to say it was migrated from X 3rd gen game like DP.

any ideas?

Well, the place met should say Hoenn (since you are creating this one from Emerald), I have tested it myself, and it's working just fine. Test this:

blissey-edited.pkm

It should be working because in my save, it is. And it says it's from Hoenn. Here's the screenshot:

img00117201009011137647.th.jpgimg00118201009011137648.th.jpgimg00119201009011137652.th.jpg

img00116201009011137646.th.jpgimg00121201009011137662.th.jpgimg00120201009011137656.th.jpg

click for bigger size :)

blissey-edited.pkm