My ultimate Suicune

PrivateMaster

[shinysprite]245[/shinysprite]

Thou shalt behold of the most and rarest scenes before having to leave again. Thus, no shalt be offensive in this area or will serve consequences. Legends are legit at times and may crank up the music. A shiny legend awaits for you right here and right now!

fUsCdvzaQMg

LOL! 99x Pokeball's i would just constantly press the A button while watching TV, while waiting until i hear the. "I Gotcha Tone"

I did the same, but with no sound, a mewtwo on FireRed and it killed itself 3 times :bidoof:

and this Suicune is in no way ultimate :/

[shinysprite]245[/shinysprite]

Thou shalt behold of the most and rarest scenes before having to leave again. Thus, no shalt be offensive in this area or will serve consequences. Legends are legit at times and may crank up the music. A shiny legend awaits for you right here and right now!

Ye olde English be, thus, a travesty!

Seriously, if you're going to just revert back to common English, don't try to make it sound any more "majestic" than it really isn't. Also, I'm wondering if "catching shiny pokemon" is considered "art," wouldn't this content be more appropriate in the respective gen sections?