Recreating A Starter Pokemon Via - Pokesav

PokemonFanBoy

[HGSSSPRITE][/HGSSSPRITE] Hey Guys! so I was being an idiot with my pokemon heartgold . I kind of forgot which box I putted my (real) starter pokemon in . so thinking I putted it in box 1 (which I actually put the pokemon in box 2) I accidentally replace my real starter pokemon in box two with an event pokemon. >.< sad right? anyways. after 2 days on convincing myself I'm a complete fail at life. I decided to ignore this huge mistake and try to how do you say 'recreat the starter pkemon on pokesav'. but I'm having problem with making it look like its an actual replica and making it look legal >.<. so what I'm asking is. is the starter pokemon have any special setting on pokesav? and does the game memorise which starter pokemon you have. please please reply it would help so much.

heres a file of the starter pokemon I recreated on pokesav so far :).

THANK YOU!

Embery.pkm

Embery.pkm

Well, I have all three starters for HG/SS on my HG game (started three times, trading the Pokemon to another game to return when I had the third starter. I have uploaded .pkm files if you want to take a look.

Also may I suggest trying out Pokegen. At least with that you can check out all the PC boxes easily.

You can find it here...

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Pokemon-Generator-%28Pokesav-replacement-for-Pokemon-editing%29

Just load your save file into it or a ,pkm file. Any questions about using it post them here and someone will answer.

Chikorita.pkm

Totodile.pkm

Cyndaquil.pkm

Chikorita.pkm

Totodile.pkm

Cyndaquil.pkm