Sendpkm fail

witheea

I have tried everything. Either I'm missing something important or I just can not get the sendpkm to work. I have a DSi. Using Pokemon SoulSilver. Have a Linksys WRT54GS wireless router. Running Windows Vista. AVG has been uninstalled. Don't have Steam/Skype/Apache. All my .pkm files are 236 bytes. I believe my error may be in this. When I drag the file to sendpkm the cmd prompt opens and closes immediately. So in the pokehaxlib python file (not the compressed file) I changed serv.bind(("0.0.0.0",80)) to serv.bind(("0.0.0.0",1493)). By doing so the cmd prompt stays up and says to set my DNS to 192.168.1.141 which seems to me like we should be good. On my DSi I deleted the configuration for my existing WFC settings so that my only setting now is to Auto-Obtain IP address and manually set the Primary and Secondary DNS to 192.168.1.141. I drag my .pkm file to sendpkm.py and leave the command prompt open. When I do that I get the Nintendo 5xxxx error. If I close the command prompt, then while connecting to the GTS it kicks me back out to the reception counter. I've tried booting in Safe Mode with Networking but have run into the same problems. Please help someone, I've spent far too many hours trying to make this work, only to end up right back where it started.