GTS Spoofing not working?

I was trying to create a Pokemon for my collection (Shiny Charizard xD), and for some reason, any GTS I go on all give me an error. I am sure I entered the DSN code right. I've tried Pokeselector, and many others. Anyone know why?

The error code is :13275

• 2 weeks later...

There is suppose to be an error code that pops up when you give a pokemon from your game to GTS to bring to your game. As for sending the GTS, it is possibly the following:

-wifi issues (the GTS glitch cannot be used if your router is not connecting to the internet, even though the ds gets the pokemon from the computer rather than the acual gts server)

-wrong Python version. It has to be version 2.7 if i remember correctly. if it closes, you need to shut off any communication software (i.e. Skype, MSN, any IMs, even software such as TeamViewer)

I would check to see if the error comes up on the Nintendo Wifi website. It may just be a connection issue. If not and nothing comes up, then something is wrong with your downloads. Also, I highly recommend IR-GTS / IR-GTS BW. They are the software I just referred to. Since you tried so many software that did not work, I am pretty sure it is a connection problem. Also, type the proper DNS code the software gives you for both Primary DNS and Secondary DNS.

If I take the DNS code away and reconnect, then the GTS works fine. It's only when I'm trying to download a Pokemon.

I'll try entering the DNS code in the Secondary DNS also. I haven't tried using the IR GTS, I may though if nothing else works.

Hang on guys. We have a major problem. The reason you two are having problems is because Nintendo seems to have shut down the original GTS server itself. I got the same error. Here were my methods:

I wanted to transfer a .pkm file to my game, so I activated IR-GTS like I normally do. However, it did not work. Curious, I looked up the error code: 13275. I looked this up for both my DS Lite and 3DS, both of which failed to work.

DS Lite: Error Code: 13275

The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down. Please try again later.

3DS: Error Code: 13275

The Nintendo 3DS system was unable to connect to the internet.

Where are you trying to connect from?

Wireless Home Router (please scroll down)

Hotspot (click here)

Using a router:

Check for wireless interference, which can affect the signal strength to the Nintendo 3DS. To help minimize wireless interference, try the following:

Make sure that the Nintendo 3DS is within 30 feet of the wireless access point and facing in its general direction.

Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off.

Still stuck? We can help! We have an easy-to-follow guide that will walk you through the process of creating a new connection file and starting from scratch. Even if you're sure you've entered the correct security key, we suggest following our guide to create a new connection file and start over. If at the end you still need help, you'll find contact information to reach our specially-trained representatives.

I was stumped. For my 3DS, the wifi worked like a charm, yet on the DS connection for the wifi, it did not. Then I tried the original DNS (I chose "yes" on "Auto-Search DNS" instead of "no" and type the custom DNS that IR-GTS gives me). Again, still did not work. I tried seeing if it was just the GTS server, so I tried other wifi features like watching battle videos, going to wifi-club, or viewing musical pictures. Guess what? It worked perfectly. I tried it on my 3DS and DS Lite, both of which worked as long as I did not select Global Trade Station (GTS) with my original DNS or IR-GTS DNS. This has led to my conclusion:

Nintendo has temporarily shut down the GTS server at the very least in America. You see, without access to internet, the IR-GTS create a virtual DNS server for our DS to connect. Likewise, if there is no GTS server up and running, it cannot connect either. Everything else works fine except the GTS. This means that anyone who needs to use the GTS, be it IR-GTS or not, cannot for the time being. If you had Pokemon in the original GTS server, be prepared for the worst. Just a fair warning.

Now the question is, why? This could be for numerous reasons. It could be technical issues, preparation to Black 2 / White 2, upgrade, or even worse, fixing bugs. If by the very slim chance that they are fixing bugs, then this may POSSIBLY (not certainly) mean the end of our infamous GTS glitch, at least until the makers come up with a way around it. I am far from an expert so these are merely assumptions. Anyone else have any ideas? Is it working for you?