I noticed something...

Ok I noticed something when I started to write more on one of my pages. It said that it was 32 kilobytes long or something like that and that certain webbrowsers will have problems editing the content of this page and that you should put it into smaller sections. Here are my questions.

When it says certain web browsers which ones does it mean?

What are those problems with editing?

And how do I put it into smaller sections because I have subtitles and stuff like that?

I would most appreciate it if someone answered my questions.

If I really wanted people to know my age I would have marked it. Why do you ask? I guess I should worry about when it doesn't work, I'm just saying for two reasons...

1. To get the questions listed answered

2. To see if anyone else had seen that same message.

firefox eats alot of your memory >.<

when i do wiki edits i use IE because it doesn't eat a lot of memory and i won't have problems on wiki.

it once said like 700,000k

That's true. That memory leak isn't a bug though... it's a FUNCTION! :eek:

Internet Explorer seems to lag when it starts up, but you'll realize it's a lot better in the end.

That's true. That memory leak isn't a bug though... it's a FUNCTION! :eek:

Internet Explorer seems to lag when it starts up, but you'll realize it's a lot better in the end.

it was like 20x more usage of my memory then any other process that was on LOL.

i just hate how IE LAGS so much, but its fast and smooth because it eats less memory

It lagged so much that when i was doing TM description, after i typed everything. i looked at the screen i could still see the words being typed on the screen LOL

It's funny how much Opera comes up in the article, and beats Firefox to a pulp every time.

i hate to go off topic, but Opera is like %#$% to me because for example, lets say you want to play an app on facebook Mafia Wars.

When you want to invite friends to your mafia you don't see it O.o. on firefox & ie you can see it.

i hate to go off topic, but Opera is like %#$% to me because for example, lets say you want to play an app on facebook Mafia Wars.

When you want to invite friends to your mafia you don't see it O.o. on firefox & ie you can see it.

Then use Firefox for that one purpose :/

Opera sounds funny and lame...firefox sounds cool. I dont know much about opera though.

At least try it.

A lot of people only go with Firefox because it is mainstream, try something else, something better.

Don't hate something before you try it.

Then use Firefox for that one purpose :/

At least try it.

A lot of people only go with Firefox because it is mainstream, try something else, something better.

Don't hate something before you try it.

indeed right xD

i like firefox because it has so many plug-in AIO, PDF download, ad-block, Flashgot and Google Preview make Firefox the best browser , ever ^^

indeed right xD

i like firefox because it has so many plug-in AIO, PDF download, ad-block, Flashgot and Google Preview make Firefox the best browser , ever ^^

Opera has all those things :/

Also, Firefox is nowhere near the best browser ever.

Ad-Block is built in to opera, PDF download is in IE for heavens sake O.o

In opera you can also get plugins, but most of them are games, because Opera already has so many features.

Opera has all those things :/

Also, Firefox is nowhere near the best browser ever.

Ad-Block is built in to opera, PDF download is in IE for heavens sake O.o

In opera you can also get plugins, but most of them are games, because Opera already has so many features.

Firefox 3 is the closest thing to the best browser ever compared to the rest for me. Doesn't use up a lot of memory(that was Firefox 2) and the addons just make the difference compared to everything else out there. Ad-Block Plus + NoScript = Win. (It can also be faster than Opera if you know what settings to use)

As for that article, it was accurate... back in 05 when it was written lol

IE is still the mainstream browser, people have been trying out Firefox and loving it and making the switch.