Appreciated.

mask
Dec 11th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Thanks for you pokemons :)

I give you a event DW French :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?ice29iact1f7e87

Thank you, thank you very much for your excellent event pokemons!:D
We love French pokemons.;)
In this thread, we don't have Mamoswine yet.
They are great christmas present from France<3

mask
Dec 12th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Here are a few pokemons from my PDW.
Beldum is neither male nor female.
Croagunk is female.
Last year Japanese could befriend with only male Croagunk by a password in PDW.
We are happy to meet her in the mountain area. :)

trigao
Dec 16th, 2011, 10:09 AM
i would like so much if Jason post a pack with all pokemon in rouged mountain and spooky manor :biggrin: like the other pack he posted with all pkm of firsts DW location

dark chii
Dec 19th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Ok so im back with some more pokemon, Including the australian (cause im from australia) Mamoswine event.

mask
Dec 20th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Thank you very much for your many Pokemons, dark chii!:D
I love them<3
On the contrary, I have only one new.

Me, too, wish Jason make nice packs of .pkm filies.

trigao
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:11 AM
no one have sinnoh and hoenn starters with DW ability to share with us?

mask
Dec 22nd, 2011, 11:01 AM
Shinnoh and hoenn starters were supplement of books or card games only one-time-use serial numbers.
Of course, we didn't like to read books nor play card games.:\
And it was worse, pokemons were randomly supplied and we could not select the favolite one.
And more worse, they were only males, therefore, DW abilities can't be inherited.
This is because we don't have legit starters to be able to share.

Instead, today I got a 'Famitsu' magazine and got Lucario with PDW ability of a Japanese
event ;)
(Magazines are much cheaper than books and card game sets.)
Please take him into your collection.

trigao
Dec 22nd, 2011, 11:05 AM
maaan.... i dont knew this... it really sad indeed
thank you for sharing this informations

and thank you for lucario too

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Dec 22nd, 2011, 12:21 PM
Thank you for this lucario and here is another lucario ^^

trigao the starter Jap or Nok are diffult to have :)

Vicjor
Dec 22nd, 2011, 01:09 PM
password for PGL Lucario?

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Dec 22nd, 2011, 03:02 PM
Not possible for the japan to give you the password, because it's single, not multi-use as Banette ... Sorry :)

Vicjor
Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:26 AM
ok, thanks

I have all pokemon caught and Spanish PGL event, if possible, I would like to edit. And contribute to the forum

forgive my English, but use a translator

randomspot555 edit: Please do not post links to free upload sites. If you are uploading a contribution, attach it directly to your post.

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Dec 23rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Ha thanks for your great DW Spa :)

mask
Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:17 AM
Thank you very much for a excellent Lucario, aaaaaaaaaa_2007.:creep:
I kept him into my collection!
Now, we have two Lucarios in this thread.:D
Though I never battle with other people
but only a collector, nice pokemons make me happy
(of course, I buttle subway or tower in game).:)

Vicjor, you have done a great work!:grog:
Spanish pokemons make us nice-excited.
Please post them for us, but never in hurry.<3

Today, too, I didn't find new pokemons... sorry...:S

mask
Dec 25th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Here are a few pokemons from my PDW.
PDW ability of Koffing is lavitate, and therefore its ability is the same as that of usual Koffing.:O)

Merry Christmas, or Merry Happy Holiday!:D

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Dec 25th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks mask and also for you

OK randomspot555, I will upload them thanks :)

mask
Dec 25th, 2011, 01:28 PM
This is a transparent reply and no one can see it.:bidoof:

I must write this reply for other thread normally.
I am very much sorry, but I must borrow this thread for Thank-You Shamin from Japanese Pokemon Center.:smile:
This is because I NEVER WANT SOMEONE GET HURT BECAUSE BY THE MISS OF A MAGAZINE.
He (or she) has been contributed us only legit pokemons.

I got more than one Thank-you Shamin from Pokemon Center Tokyo.
The three .zip (.pgf) is got from differenet cartridges.

Alas, did I write something?:confused:
No one can see this reply other than if Guested might judge that this reply is better transfer to other thread, and transferred without my comments.
--Japanese joke is like this.:tongue:

(I am very much sorry that my English is always ugly and no one can easily read it.)

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Dec 27th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Thanks but a person have already make it sorry :(

I make 3 pokemons DW NOK :)

mask
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Thank you very much for Pokemons! :D
Great contribution! they are from Korea
Oh, we waited and waited Korean Pokemons, and now very happy <3

And Thank you very much for Lucario directly attatched to the post :D

Every .pkm is differ, therefore, all the .pkm is welcome!:D

I began to make a .zip with my data updated. I will make up it about 1 weeks.
(1) O.T. name Satoshi (サトシ) take back to the O.T. name which I originally named.
(2) Pokemons are summed up on the base of their living region.

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Dec 28th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Thanks for your futur .zip :creep:

I will search yet pokemons DW korea :cool:

mask
Dec 29th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Thank you very much for encourage me, aaaaaaaaaa_2007 and everyone !:D
I am now collecting all the pokemons from PDW in this thread.
We have been working hard to get pokemons.:)

DW pokemons from Korea are fascinating to us:cool:

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Dec 29th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Here is a small crop korea :creep:

mask
Dec 30th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Korean pokemons make us happy:D
Thanks a looooot, aaaaaaaaaa_2007.<3

From my statical result so far shows that Igglybuff is the most contributed in this thread.
Probably he (or she) is very pretty.:)

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Dec 30th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Yes He or She have a lot help me for my collection and you also^^

I finish with this new pokemon DW Korea and French and I stop the DW and I wait a new area :creep: I hope to have soon :smile:

mask
Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:41 AM
A Happy New Year ! :D
Thank you very much for excellent pokemon, aaaaaaaaaa_2007 !:D

I finished making .zip, but I have difficulties to upload, sorry.:confused:

mask
Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:46 AM
For example, this file is very small.;)
Can I upload it ?;)

mask
Jan 2nd, 2012, 08:52 AM
Next, this one?

Pokemons contributed in this thread plus mine are contained.
#No-Name(gendar-language-points-place) are with .pkm files.

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Jan 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks for your great .zip :D

And also Happy new year :creep:

trigao
Jan 2nd, 2012, 04:48 PM
wow.... what a zip, thank so much

happy new year for everyone

cheers

bohr
Jan 9th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Does any one contribute DW starters except Kanto starters?
I have the other three and just want to know if anyone want them.

dark chii
Jan 9th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Does any one contribute DW starters except Kanto starters?
I have the other three and just want to know if anyone want them.

did you aquire them yourself, or did you get them in a trade, because if you got them yourself then please post them.

and on another note im sorry i havn't posted any new pokemon lately, ive been caught up playing skyrim, and now that i finally got the platinum trophy i will try and get some more new pokemon to post here.

taroliveira
Jan 16th, 2012, 09:18 PM
The nature and IVs are changed. Bulbasaur is Bold 18/18/24/31/16/18 and Squirtle is Timid 22/03/14/31/08/13. Someone know anything about it?

mask
Jan 20th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Please play skyrim fully, dark chii
PDW won't run away from you.:)

I'm sorry I have never downloaded the two, taroliveira.
I downloaded and look them just now.
At first, I appreciate buzzthebatgirl for upload rare startars.:)

You show that the two are replaced into artificial ones.
The two are now in bad condition.:o

The name of OT of Balbasaur is a bad Japanese and usually not used. It makes us unpleasant.
Squirtle is female, though startars are known to be only male.

It would be better to make "Mewtwo's Lake" box and place the two, and never use to battle in
Wi-Fi.:cool:

I hope to startars be distribute to everyone some day.;)

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Jan 20th, 2012, 01:11 PM
A beautiful little poké :D

mask
Jan 21st, 2012, 03:59 AM
A beautiful little poké :D

Thank you, Thank you very much for Piplup !:D
I don't know how to appreciate you.
It is a treasure in this thread.<3

randomspot555
Feb 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM
The Arceus straight from the GL/DW. Caught in a Dream Ball on Black.

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=777717

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:54 AM

And me, I put my Arceus Popularity Poll French :)

deadbear
Feb 9th, 2012, 04:58 PM
http://www.lastfreeman.com/IMG_6338_2.jpgThis is the Lucario from the Target special cartridge, it is a Dreamworld get.

Nintendo1252
Mar 1st, 2012, 08:09 PM
The special Justified Bullet Punch-knowing Lucario event is available as of March 1st for English (UK/AUS//NL/CA), German, Spanish, Italian, and French PGL accounts (Must have a game sync ID registered to access and unlock) and concludes on May 23rd. They are using passwords and not one-time use serial codes, passwords are as follow:

English: LUCAEUROGAMERNET
French: LUCAEUROGAMERFR
Spanish: LUCAEUROGAMERES
German: LUCAEUROGAMERDE
Italian: LUCAEUROGAMERIT

aaaaaaaaaa_2007
Mar 3rd, 2012, 08:25 AM
Thanks for your lucario and I add also my lucario French^^

Guested
Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:31 PM
If anyone is interested in just the basic files for events that have taken place, I've made some pages for English (US) and Japanese DW Events in the Gallery.
http://projectpokemon.org/events/jp-dw.php
http://projectpokemon.org/events/en-dw.php

Didn't bother trying to get specific natures or anything, the files are just for collecting purposes, and the Gallery is for info, if you'd like it.

Requiem
Mar 4th, 2012, 12:16 AM
If anyone is interested in just the basic files for events that have taken place, I've made some pages for English (US) and Japanese DW Events in the Gallery.

Didn't bother trying to get specific natures or anything, the files are just for collecting purposes, and the Gallery is for info, if you'd like it.

Hi,
just for info, Eveelution set with same ID/SID are not legal. Except for Korean version.

Also, pokemon Café is not complete. There are 3 move-set for each pkm and those can be male or female. Best thing to do is female for basic move-set and male for both DW move.

Guested
Mar 4th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Yeah, I know.

The files themselves are quite legal. In order to get a continuous set, I put them all into the same save file. Since only one could be gotten per account/save file, they are technically not "legit," but if you are downloading files from this site, you shouldn't be trying to pass these pkm files off as your own legit pkm, anyway.
I can assure you they are quite legal, though.

As for Cafe, I just chose female and the most useful of their special moves. If you want Male, you can breed for one. If you want the other moves, you can change it yourself with Pokegen.
The Cafe Pokemon aren't even really "events" by the same standards. They were just limited-time, normal DW pokemon. I may add the other special moves and the standard moves into the description, but I won't be adding any more pkm files.

Edit: OH, and if you REALLY want a set of Eeveelutions with unique OTs, we've had that collection of them (link in my sig) since the event began, basically.

luzzz
Mar 4th, 2012, 05:42 PM

So all the starters on there were obtained using serial codes from the actual event?

Requiem
Mar 4th, 2012, 06:37 PM
So all the starters on there were obtained using serial codes from the actual event?

No. Those are legal DW Events inserted in Heylink with pokestock.
If you're looking for legit DW Events, ask folks to send you a friend board screenshot when trading. It's a proof of legitimacy.
If you don't care about legitimacy, those caught by Guested are 100% legal

Guested
Mar 4th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Requiem is correct.
The Pokemon we host here are intended for personal collection use, not for trade fodder (although it's fine to trade these to people who don't have the means to load pkm files, of course). We wouldn't officially host anyone's hard earned DW events, since the starters especially require a not-so-cheap purchase to get a serial number.

The DW Pokemon are by accepted definitions "legal" but were not obtained "legimately." If you are using them for your own use, the difference doesn't matter.
I personally have many of these which I obtained legimately, and I can tell you that it would be near impossible to tell the difference.

ANYWAYS, as Requiem said, if you ARE someone who wants to trade for DW events ACTUALLY received through the DW, you should ask for screen caps... but even then, it's very unlikely you're getting one that isn't a clone. I highly doubt many people would trade away Pokemon they paid for and can only be obtained during a very limited window of time.

You CAN find pkm files of legitimately obtained Poke Cafe, Eeveelutions, and some of the other DW events in this forum, but I can't personally vouch for the starters.
But, like I said, the pkm in the Gallery are perfectly legal and more than acceptable for one's personal use/collection.

avikuma
Mar 23rd, 2012, 11:21 PM
-cough- my first time using this website -.- but that aside do people still need the dream world pokemon, or this thread is dead?

dark chii
Mar 24th, 2012, 09:00 AM
-cough- my first time using this website -.- but that aside do people still need the dream world pokemon, or this thread is dead?

I would say that it's dead, it just that we either have most/all the Pokemon from each area, and we're just waiting to see if they release a new area so that we can get some new Pokemon.

randomspot555
Mar 24th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Here's my DW stuff on PokeCheck if anyone cares: http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=12&u=rs555

Conri
Mar 29th, 2012, 09:20 AM
randomspot, you just made my day with that female DW Bagon :grog:

Edit: Just saw the female DW Dratini. You went from awesome to King of Epicosity :G

Edit: Your DW Marowak is a hack. DW cubone/marowak doesn't exist yet as far as I know

randomspot555
Mar 29th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Oh, that is just a random Marowak from Unova. My bad. I'll move it back to my normal captures folder.

avikuma
Mar 29th, 2012, 02:51 PM
I would say that it's dead, it just that we either have most/all the Pokemon from each area, and we're just waiting to see if they release a new area so that we can get some new Pokemon.

haha....that means i joined in too late :T but i guess its ok unless someone "desperately" wants a specific dw pokemon

randomspot555
Apr 8th, 2012, 03:48 PM
More self-promotion: I've added a few DW Pokes to my PokeCheck box of stuff (http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=12&u=rs555). Within the next week or two, I'll finally make my way through the EntraLink Forest on my White cart and upload those as well within that same box.

Jason_Khiu
Jun 4th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Spooky Manor & Rugged Mountain already packed but some changes, most of the dw pkm are female for breeding purpose unless those are genderless or male-only-pokemon. Will upload in these few days.

Mothra67
Jul 7th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Anyone uploaded that DW gothita yet?

aquaguy34
Jul 7th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Not out yet.

Mothra67
Jul 7th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Not out yet.

OK thanks

Chompizard25
Aug 24th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Whipped up a quick Gothorita for you people.

Pingouin7
Aug 24th, 2012, 08:11 PM

0 IV's everywhere, PPorg OT/ID/SID edited in, official PPorg OT/ID/SID Gothorita not even released yet.
Seems legit!

Guested
Aug 24th, 2012, 08:30 PM
We don't need hacks contributed.

Chompizard25
Aug 25th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I was just trying to help.

Mothra67
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:00 AM

I will wait for Bond697, Xfr or Kaphotics to get their hands on it. I want no hacks

randomspot555
Aug 25th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I was just trying to help.

Don't "help" unless you know your contribution is legit. In the case of DW/Global Link pokemon, that means you caught it yourself.

Guested
Aug 25th, 2012, 07:58 PM
I will wait for Bond697, Xfr or Kaphotics to get their hands on it. I want no hacks

We have one. It will not be publicly hosted by PPorg until the event ends, as it is requires a purchase.

Pingouin7
Aug 26th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I noticed that the English DW Lucario isn't in your English Dream World Pokémon page, most likely because it requires the use of a single-use serial code.
But wouldn't the European DW Lucario be identical? Especially if received on an US cartridge.

(That is, unless you already have one of the US Lucario and want to wait until the event ends, like the Gothorita.)

Mothra67
Aug 26th, 2012, 02:25 PM
We have one. It will not be publicly hosted by PPorg until the event ends, as it is requires a purchase.

OK cool. got no worries waiting for it.

Twig
Nov 13th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Anyone planning to release the Lightningrod Pikachu?

randomspot555
Nov 13th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Anyone planning to release the Lightningrod Pikachu?

I would imagine the same rules for a purchase (for the European TRU B2W2 promotion) apply. There's still several wondercars out with Lightningrod Pikachu though.

Digifiend
Nov 14th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Weekly Famitsu is giving access to Pansear with the ability Blaze and the move Heat Wave. Password is もうかねっぷう and closing date is January 31st. It is, if it wasn't obvious from the password, only available by normal means in Japan.

jokelly1
Nov 22nd, 2012, 01:47 PM
Are these PKM's packaged somewhere? I have all of the wonder card events downloaded from .zip files, but I can't seem to find that kind of file for the dream world ones.

RainThunder
Nov 23rd, 2012, 02:24 AM
Here is the post that contain zip package of contributed DW pokemons in 2011: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11816-Dream-World-Pok%E9mon-Contribution&p=140201&viewfull=1#post140201
If you want DW pokemons in 2012, you have to download .PKM files yourself.

phoenragon
Dec 18th, 2012, 02:35 PM
I'm assuming that the Walmart Sinnoh starters will be uploaded after the event is over? I'm definitely looking forward to those!

sabocan
Feb 1st, 2013, 03:09 AM
Here is the latest DW Garchomp guys changed ot info so that you guys can enter yours

prectorian
Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Here is the latest DW Garchomp guys changed ot info so that you guys can enter yours

The official info been removed for unknown reason around 24 hours after the press release in pokemon.com, but I've print-screen shot a copy of it on the D-day.
I forgot to take note on the event date cycle. The below text is missing from Pokemon.com since then. See below the original info:

http://i.imgur.com/v7xupW5.png

Glad you had received that pokemon and shares it with us. Much appreciate it. Though I'd not mind if the OT is your own name, instead of an 'x'.
And yes, I do know how to change it to my own OT ID using POKEGEN.

randomspot555
Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:21 AM
For anyone who cares, I've updated my personal DW collection at PokeCheck.

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=12&u=rs555

Jaymes Keller
May 9th, 2013, 03:13 AM
Seeing as the English Dream Radar Pokes aren't up on the site yet, I figured I might add them if they don't already exist.

First up, I have Tornadus. I'm still working on getting the other two.

The OT data has been sanitised, so it's at a blank slate.

URL for download is right here: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4487143

Nigoli
May 9th, 2013, 03:17 AM
Some of us have been busy due to other interests or IRL stuff.

Guested was planning to work on it at one point, so you might want to talk to him about. There's a lot of catching up we have to do for Dream World Pokemon too for other regions. We definitely appreciate any support.

Earthix
May 9th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Oh, are these needed now? I have a bunch from Dream Radar backed up. I wasn't sure if anyone wanted them or not. I just figured i'd keep them in reserve for trades.

Jaymes Keller
May 25th, 2013, 04:21 PM
It took me a while, but I have the remaining two I needed to get.

They're up on Pokecheck, and they cleared the legal check from my end, you can check them yourselves, if you feel you need to.

Thundurus: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4676891
Landorus: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4676889

One thing I have noticed, though, is that the previous one seems to be at level 10, while these two are at level 20. I don't know if it's a change due to localisation.

Vicjor
May 30th, 2013, 02:30 PM
they change due to how many badges you have
mine are at level 40 since I had 8 badges

Level 5 with 0 medals,
Level 10 with 1 or 2 medals
Level 20 with 3 or 4 medals,
Level 30 with 5 or 6 medals,
Level 40 with 7 or 8 medals.

evandixon
Jun 8th, 2013, 07:18 PM
@guested
the english dream world hasnt been updated yet

Not everyone has oodles of time. He probably has more important things to do at the moment, so don't panic.

Guested
Jun 8th, 2013, 10:23 PM
@guested
the english dream world hasnt been updated yet

It has, actually. I updated the page just a couple days ago.
But yeah, I don't have a lot of free time lately so that's why it was neglected for so long.
Working on getting the pkm files up soon.

Sara
Jul 23rd, 2013, 04:22 PM
Here's some Pokemon that are on the "Still Need" List:

And three I didn't see on the list but included anyway:

All are from an English White 2 game cart and extracted from the PC Boxes using PikaEdit. If you need really them extracted using PokeGen let me know.

EDIT: All these .pkm files have an OT of "Trainer", ID of "00001" and SID of "00002" so that users who download them can have their own OT & ID's. Note: the STATS (IV's, EV's, etc.) were NOT edited!