View Full Version : How to check if my pokemons are legit?
Aug 6th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Hello guys,i don't understand how to use pkm legit checker,how can i convert my pokemons in pkm files?I have an R4 so i can have the save game but how can i convert the save game into pkm files?i really want to check if my pokemons are legit..
Aug 7th, 2010, 07:45 PM
1. Download PokéSav or PokéGen. PokéGen is a better program for what you're doing though. Also download the legality checker program (forgot the name).
2. Copy the .SAV file from the R4 to somewhere on your computer.
3. Run PokéSav or PokéGen, and open the .SAV file.
4. Save the Pokémon you want to check as .PKM files.
5. Drag the .PKM files into the legality checker.
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.